Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Now this is where they make you look good. I know if we took pictures put them in a Calendar and sold them to our community they wouldn't want to see us again. lol

When you look at the pictures that are taken and put into the Calendar they are amazing. When people from the Community look at the pictures in the calendar they would think, now thats the girls and guys I want coming to my house.

We couldn't take pictures like that in a 100 years, they even do a good job of hiding beer tummies and I like that a lot.

This Calendar is put together just like the Calendars you would find in stores and they would be easy to sell. We are not even in the Calendar yet and I have ten sold if we do this in Nova Scotia. I was just talking to people and they asked what was going on at the Department and I told them about wanting to get the Calendar going and that it would be a great fundraiser for us. After talking about the Calendars they told me they would buy one if we can them going and our Department is in it.

Contact Chad or Jodi at the Fire Within and get all the information you need.

http://www.thefirewithin.ca/

Don't forget to press the black button that says get involved and the 2010 Photo...

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 940

Comment

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service