"We had it right in the Fire Hall. On one of our apparatus the automatic charging system malfunctioned and was causing a battery to overcharge and off gas. The CO alarm activated and upon investigation found the problem with over 100 PPM near the…"
Jun 3, 2009
Dave Boreen is now a member of Fire Engineering Training Community
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton
Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your fire department have a policy concerning working above or below truss assemblies involved in fire? CLICK HERE to send us your reply.