Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

All Discussions Tagged 'Fire' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monday Nights Politics & Tactics Show

Mondays show will have on as our guest FDNY and FDIC instructor Howard Blthye he will be on to talk about his latest article in this months…

Started by Frank Ricci

0 Aug 31, 2014

Bachelors Degree Info : Any advice?

I am finishing my Fire Science Degree and currently looking for a great online college to earn an Emergency Management/Fire Service Adminis…

Started by Brandon Lane

1 May 2, 2014
Reply by Zach Schleiffer

Funeral for a friend and questions for you

Funeral for a friend and questions for you: Six to eight firefighters will be chosen to carry the casket of our friend. Any less we wou…

Started by Frank Ricci

0 Dec 10, 2012

Rumor and insult is the poor mans argument

Rumor and insult is the poor mans argument With the close of the election we will get a needed break from the attack adds and half-trut…

Started by Frank Ricci

0 Nov 10, 2012

Safety Officer & the Libertarian

Safety Officer & the Libertarian By Frank Ricci   On issues of public policy the wise seek counsel, gather facts and always include a l…

Started by Frank Ricci

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Bobby Halton

William Penn has two different shoes

William Penn has two different shoes By Frank Ricci (Politics and Tactics)   Mentoring is one of the keys to our service, conferences like…

Started by Frank Ricci

0 May 9, 2012

Cul-de-sac Kids

Cul-de-sac Kids, After being motived by the Courage and Valor run I set out to start a routine with my son. After a run with a fellow firef…

Started by Frank Ricci

0 Apr 30, 2012

inspection software - on the go

I am looking for inspection software compatible with Firehouse that can be taken out by the crews on a tablet computer, iPad or anything si…

Started by Mike Froelich

2 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Fiona Philip

Merit Matters

Politics and Tactics August 8th Radio Show Merit and why it Matters & Vacant Fires, Offensive or Automatically Defensive we debate S…

Started by Frank Ricci

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Emma Hudson

Impact of the UL Study on Ventilation and Fire Behavior

December 10, 2010 UL issued their finding of a study titled "Impact of Ventilation on Fire Behavior in legacy and Contemporary Residential…

Started by P.J. Norwood

27 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

RSS

Policy Page

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peterp@pennwell.com.

FE Talk Radio

Friday at 7:30 p.m. EDT

Tailboard Talk

with

Jeff Wallin, Dane Carley, and Craig Nelson

CALL IN AND JOIN THE SHOW

1-877-497-3973 (Toll Free)
or 1-760-454-8852

Check out the schedule of
UPCOMING SHOWS

Ricky Riley, Dan Shaw, Doug Mitchell & Nick Martin

© 2017   Created by fireeng.   Powered by