Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Larry Glover's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael:  I like your Rule of Thumb for stretching 2.5".  I'd like to use it next ti…"

Larry Glover replied Oct 14, 2012 to Multi-Family

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Larry Glover

"Tim:  I have had several instructors and officers preach "from the unburned to the b…"

Larry Glover replied Feb 11, 2012 to "Attack from the Burned Side Can Save Lives"

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Michael Haefner

"Michael--Tell that to my Chiefs and Officers.  I need to find that in writing to sho…"

Larry Glover replied Feb 4, 2012 to N5A/ N6A Leather Helmets

6 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Larry Glover

"The N5A's can only be OSHA compliant due to the impact cap from my understanding.  T…"

Larry Glover replied Jan 21, 2012 to N5A/ N6A Leather Helmets

6 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Larry Glover

"We have the Toughbooks in all of our rigs at my volly company.  I'm not exactly sure…"

Larry Glover replied Mar 14, 2011 to Justifying a laptop in the first due engine.

10 Apr 15, 2011

"We are fortunate that we have TIC's on all 4 of our companies.  I'm assigned to the…"

Larry Glover replied Feb 28, 2011 to Who Takes the TIC?

1 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Larry Glover

""The Engine Company" by John Salka "The Ladder Company" by John Mittendorf   These a…"

Larry Glover replied Feb 7, 2011 to Fire Service Books

3 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jason Hoevelmann

"Outward swinging, hinges exposed and some sort of pushbar hardware. Possibility of t…"

Larry Glover replied Oct 31, 2010 to Attack the Door

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Hoevelmann

"More volly depts switching to paid staffing, more electronics on the rigs and equipm…"

Larry Glover replied Sep 1, 2010 to Where do you See the Fire Service in 10 years from Now

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Larry Glover

"Like Jeff said, lumber yard waiting on the match. Early collapse, quick extension an…"

Larry Glover replied Jul 30, 2010 to What Do You See?

13 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service