Title/rank:
Firefighter
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Paid fire department
Top issues in your department:
Budget cuts, Staffing
Professional Qualifications:
Paramedic, Haz-Mat Spec, RS1, Trench rescue, Confined Space ops.
Areas of expertise:
I make a mean Chicken pot pie
Bio:
I started my fire career in 1991 as a volunteer/seasonal firefighter. In 1996 I was hired in my first paid department. Currently I work for Sacramento City Fire Department, where I work at Fire House Seven in South Sacramento. I am also the vice president of the Nor-Cal Fools.
Web site:
http://norcalfools.org

Comment Wall:

• Chad Berg

Great to see you on here brother! Do you realize we are only 2 weeks away from the convention? Looking forward to seeing you guys brother.
  • Sven Schievink

Hope to see you at Convention Brother, Should be a Great Time
  • Chad Berg

I'm counting down the few days left brother!

Build it, and they will come!
  • Chad Berg

Billy.........Is this neon?

1983 called, and they want there "background" back.
  • Daryl Liggins

Thanks for the comment Billy. I hope your guys are recovering from their burn injuries. It's a reminder of how dangerous the job can be.
  • Todd McKee

Please allow me to invite you to the group called Unique HazMat Incidents. I will be presenting this at the 2009 FDIC and would love to hear what you have to say.
    Todd McKee
  • julio reyes

Hi we are a volunteer group in the coast of Veracruz, Mexico, we do not have economic resources that we have accomplished is to choose based effort to join efforts to buy old standard vehicles and turn them into ambulances, cap and put them inside and sirens, we want have the opportunity because we know that in the USA donate emergency vehicles like ambulances ask all the information possible thanks
  • Chad Snyder

Hey Billy! Not sure about SD yet Im a new proby again... So I hope to sneek down there for a few days. Ill make sure to let you know
    Chad
  • Chad Berg

Looking forward to hooking up in SD brother. Can we take a few days off from the PT program?
  • Sven Schievink

Great seeing you again Bro....You were the smarter one last night! Paid for it today! Cya in Maine!
  • Dave Gallagher

Great meeting you Billy... glad you liked it... looking forward to Maine...
    Be Safe