Professional Qualifications:
BA, MS, and PhD in Computer Science;
EMT-B
Topics you provide training for:
Online NIMS/ICS;
Online equipment usage via simulation;
Device marketing and training;
Strategy, tactics, communication;
Technology for online training and marketing.
Areas of expertise:
computer simulation, simulators, interactive, equipment, training
Bio:
I am an expert and author in the field of simulation and specifically online equipment training, with field experience in EMS (both pre-hospital and in-hospital). I manage and run CommandSim and its parent company, Equipment Simulations LLC, and have designed and programmed sophisticated commercial and research-focused simulations for training and certification purposes.

I received my MSE and PhD in Computer Science from the University of Pennyslvania (1996), and my BA from Cornell University (1988).
Web site:
http://www.commandsim.com

Comment Wall:

Load Previous Comments
  • Danny Sheridan

Johnathan , I need to talk to you about getting one of these programs for my training group in Latin America as well as another project that we want to work on for next year.
    Dan
  • Todd McKee

Please allow me to invite you to the group called Unique HazMat Incidents. I will be presenting this at 2009 FDIC and would love to hear some of your thoughts. We are currently talking about some real interesting issues.
    Todd McKee
  • Bob Costine

Jonathan
    My name is Bob Costine ,I was wondering if you could give me a little guidance on using some of the simulations with my guys

Thank you