Department:
South Metro Fire Rescue
Title/rank:
Battalion Chief
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Paid fire department
Top issues in your department:
Leadership, Communication, and Collaboration are three critical needs of the growing roles and responsibilities we spare in public service.
Professional Qualifications:
MA (Organizational Management; BA (Organizational Management). AAS (Public Service-Fire Science and Para-medicine); NFA Training Program Management, NFA Fire Service Course Design; Enhanced All-Hazards Incident Management/Unified Command MGT-314
Topics you provide training for:
Organizational Development, Strategic Planning, Leadership
Areas of expertise:
There are no experts. Nothing in emergency Services is an individual event; every event in emergency services is a learning opportunity.

Organizational Development and Emergency Services Leadership are my passion.
Bio:
Scott Richardson is a third generation firefighter and a member of the fire service since 1983. His current assignment is Battalion Chief-4, South Metro Fire Rescue Authority. Scott is the former Coordinator of the South Metro Fire Rescue Technical Rescue Team. He is graduate of the National Fire Academy Training Program Management course, a Colorado state certified fire instructor and fire officer, and a primary faculty member for the Community College of Aurora Public Safety Program and the Metro Regional Technical Rescue Team. He is the founder of EMPOWER2Evolve, LLC. Scott instructs regionally and nationally, specifically on emergency services leadership and organizational development.
Web site:
http://www.EMPOWER2Evolve.com

Comment Wall:

Load Previous Comments
  • Ben Fleagle

Hey Scott:
    I hope you and your family are doing okay. I haven't heard to the contrary. I keep you in my prayers.
  • Ben Fleagle

Good to hear!!!!
  • Jess Solze

Hi Scott
    I am the training officer for the Hugo VFD in Hugo Colorado. I was looking at your web site for trainings and was wondering if you guys would consider coming out to our area and teaching and what some of the pricing was. You can contact me here or on my email jess.solze@hugofire.org