Department:
Nnnn
Title/rank:
Firefighter
Agency structure:
Paid fire department

Comment Wall:

• Eric Hankins

Welcome to the site Dana. It's great to see you here. Be safe Brother. We will be in touch soon...

Hankins
  • Dp

It's great to share this forum with brothers and sisters who share the compassion for the job. There is much we can learn and share from each others experiences and I look forward to it.
    Stay Safe
  • Jeffrey Post

Dana, Glad to see you aboard here. Hope to run into you soon,, been very busy!!
  • Jeffrey Post

Dana, I'm going to be in Florida that week taking my little girl to see some mouse. Ever heard of him? I would be happy to help out with the ground work, and I truly want to help out. Catch you soon.
  • Andy "Sippy" Biron

Waht Up Bro.
  • Eric Hankins

Dana

Hey Brother, October looks a little busy right now, but send me the info and I will see if I can make something work. What are you looking for?

Drop me a line. engine1shark@sbcglobal.net

Eric

Oh yeah and Sippy can't spell!!!
  • Eric Hankins

I got your email. Don't count me out just yet. I looked into flights and they aren't TOO bad. I could fly in to Manchestah and make Sippy da Cup drive me around. That way I could "visit" his wife... Give me a call...

Hankins
  • Sven Schievink

Dana,sorry you couldnt make it this year. It was a hell of a Convention, glad it is over though, just alot of worrying about the details. I'll definately be in Maine next summer. Its been about 3 years since I was in York, used to spend my summers in Maine as a Kid. Plus I have to bring a few of the Brothers East and do a little tour of Boston and Possibly NYC. Take Care of yourself Brother, Till next years Convention...Sven