http://www.farthestnorthfools.org

Comment Wall:

• Chad Berg

Well look who came aboard!

Ahoy MateeeeeY!
  • Chad Berg

Bring it on down!
  • Ben Simonds

hey brother missing you in JUNO. I am sure you are not missing the giant hangovers though.
  • Chad Berg

Now your talking!
  • Rob Fisher

Welcome brother.

"It's been awhile..."
  • Jeremy Stocker

Hey brother! It was great having you at the campout!
  • Todd McKee

Please allow me to invite you to the group new called Unique HazMat Incidents. This is where you can share pictures, pre-plans, and stories of what you consider a Unique Hazardous Materials incident. Todd McKee
  • Sven Schievink

Good to see ya on the forum Brent !
  • SHANE SMITH

Hey my Brother, you never call you never write....whats a lover to think? I hope all is well with you and your family. Just to let you know Makenna's cell phone is at the bottom of Alder Lake...she was crushed and wanted me to pass that on so you can let your girls know....you know the whole texting thing. Take care
  • Chad Berg

Brent,

Text or e-mail me your mailing address again, so my son can send your daughters pants up to her. She left them behind. Whoooaah! I thought that he would be little older before I ever had to say that to a girls father!

Now that's funny!
  • Tim Kelahan

Kaiser -how's it going
  • Tim Kelahan

We taught Swiftwater and Rope rescue classes - then I went to Bobby haltons class and Dave Dodsons class
    great conference and even better seeing the boys
  • Todd McKee

Please allow me to invite you to the group called Unique HazMat Incidents. I will be presenting this at 2009 FDIC and would love to hear some of your thoughts. We are currently talking about some real interesting issues.
    Todd McKee
  • SHANE SMITH

Hey Brother, just stopping by to say hey, hope all is well
  • Ben Fleagle

Hey you sexy beast. Good to see you! Hope to see you soon. Check out the foto's of our aerial in action!!
  • Ben Simonds

thanks brother, at work doing a tour trade so that blows but i am feelign a little better. How is the banks? how are the girls.
    Need to come visit but fairbanks is not in my list of must see places during the winter :)