Department:
Concord, MA
Title/rank:
Firefighter
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Paid fire department
Bio:
I am a Firefighter for the Town of Concord MA. I formerly worked for the City of Portland ME and am also a founding member and current President of the Central Mass chapter of the FOOLS.
Web site:
http://www.centralmassfools.com

Comment Wall:

• PJ Johnson

See you next week Brother!
  • PJ Johnson

You got that right, they canceled the search class and a few others. I heard low enrollment and lack of buildings. I'll be heading up anyway. Supposed to be working for Carter.
    PJ
  • Ellen Brown

LOL....you knew that wouldn't be for long, eh?

Going to the convention in Seattle in July? Hope to see you there.
  • PJ Johnson

Good to see yah! Brother.
  • Chris Fleming

Hey Adam,
    Things are grand on shift 2, we'd welcome you back anytime! Yeah, the "shake up" is coming but my intuition tells me the more things change, the more they will stay the same. As you F.O.O.L.s are fond of saying F.T.M. and P.T.B.! The "shake up" will help you figure out where folks stand in that regard. Stay safe!
  • Will Rolfe

Hey Adam I'll get the truck for MCI Shirley on Tuesday and meet you there on Wednesday
  • Barry Aptt

Thansk for the reply brother stay safe up there see ya at the MFA
  • Will Rolfe

When and where are the FOOLS meetings?
  • Ray Bell

Things are good. How's Maine. I didn't get a chance to make it up this year. Hopefully next year. I'll be in Baltimore in July, if you make it down, look me up. Be safe.
  • Dp

Adam, how are ya brother?? Good to see you here. Hope all is well with you. I guess I won't be seeing you this month, but look forward to having you down to help us out for our chapters' training weekend. Until then, Stay Safe.
    FTM, PTB
  • Eric Hankins

Hey Bro,

I was great seeing you again back in Plainville.

You guys are doing a great job out there. Keep it up..

See you in June???

EGH
  • Sandy Lasa

Hey Adam, Still working on that. Word is MacCurtain is retiring in January and it all depends on what happens with the 2 present chief of operations. If they stay then I doubt I'll be able to pull it off with they're approval. Doesn't mean it won't happen, just means I'll have to be more creative.
  • Sandy Lasa

Thanks Buddy
  • Dave Gallagher

Yep, should be heading in with Worcester. I'm sure we'll get together.
    Be Safe
  • Eric Hankins

Thanks for the words Brother

See you in June
  • Eric Hankins

Hahaha.

Yeah all we needed were a few cold ones to go in the rehab chairs. Then it would have been a GREAT day....

See ya in a few months Brother,

E