http://www.rescuecity.org

Comment Wall:

• Andrew Brassard

Very nice job on the new video bro!!

Stay Safe,
    Andrew
  • Eric Hankins

Keep up the Good work Brother...

Oh yeah and by the way... Materi is MY hero....
  • Ben Fleagle

Hey Brother,

The member page has you listed as being from Los Angeles? WTF? Good to see you're still in the Sound. Liked your bit of writing on Tradition! Most excellent.

Ben
  • julio reyes

Hi we are a volunteer group in the coast of Veracruz, Mexico, we do not have economic resources that we have accomplished is to choose based effort to join efforts to buy old standard vehicles and turn them into ambulances, cap and put them inside and sirens, we want have the opportunity because we know that in the USA donate emergency vehicles like ambulances ask all the information possible thanks
  • Ben Simonds

Hey brother,
    how are things down south? Thought I would drop by and say what up. Things been pretty steady here. Finally snowing. Got an application for testing at Bates from Sven. Saw your department on there. Any word on if you will actually be hiring and how does testing at Bates work?
  • Eric Suckoll

Hey Shaner I am on the web due to the benifits of having a 24 year old boot. Tomorrow he will show me how to fully utilize this web page.. See you in the AM for coffee
  • Jared Larna

Snow, Oh beautiful snow. I'm gettin' tired of this crap. We have around 60 inches acumulated for the month of Dec. Nothing yet in January except for below freezing temps. Working hard at getting a green light for San Diego. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
    Peace out Brotha
  • Ryan Cox

Hey gorgeous! Keep your tool cool and don't let your meat loaf!
  • Chad Berg

I love Shane Smith
  • Ben Simonds

Hey brother, how was the holidays? just got back from Orange County to see my lady. Weather was awesome. On my way home Dawn and erin picked me up at the airport and took me to eat. Are you planning on going to Maine?