Topics you provide training for:
Truck Ops
Heavy Rescue
Technical Rescue
Areas of expertise:
Heavy Rescue
Technical Rescue
Bio:
Started in the Fire service in 1999. Attended the University of Alaska in Fairbanks where I got both my fire and EMS degrees. I currently work for a department in Soldotna, Ak. 33 full time guys along with paid on-calls make up our deparment. I also teach for the State Fire Marshals office remotely. In 2006 I started my own EMS/ Fire instruction company called Strike the Box
Web site:
http://www.cesfire.org

Comment Wall:

• Sven Schievink

Hey Ben, Welcome to the Forum Brother :) What a great time last week huh? Hard to believe its been a week since you were in Seattle. I see you joined Chads group, look on my profile and Join the FOOLS Group. Take Care Ben....Later, Sven

PS Dont forget to email me, then I can give you my home email....stillloking for one of those XXL Grey Shirts!...lol
  • Todd McKee

Please take a look a the group called HazMat News and Training. Your input is welcomed and valuable! Todd McKee
  • Ben Fleagle

Brother,

Just posted a blog on my page that gives voice to the many thoughts pounding around in my head. Please read and comment. I'm haunted by the Convention as it has left a clear mark on me.

Remember that we are your closest fellow FOOLS, and though we get busy, we do not forget you. We have shared much in a short span of time.

Tod and I met and discussed the Convention possibilities. I'll keep you posted on what we have. No rush though, we're going to take our time.

Keep the Faith Brother,

Ben
  • Ellen Brown

Hi Ben...We sure did miss you guys too. I am so sorry that we couldn't make it out to Seattle. We sure missed a great time.
  • Ben Fleagle

Sweet numbers. We've been busy until today. Been slow. Caught a job with the City last shift, had some fun. Tryin' out our new N.Y. Roof hooks. The City boys were'nt sure just what they were. After watching the damage they do, I think there interest was peaked a bit.

Ben
  • Rick Lasky

Look forward to it brother. What a great state with great people!

Be safe
  • Casey Johnson

I'm listening to Alex tell war stories... The burning starts when he runs out of hot air.
  • Tim Kelahan

Whats up little Brother Ben -
    Make it home OK?
    Do I get an invite to the leadership conference or what?
  • Brent Kaiser

Hey Ben, hope you are feeling better Brother. Zinc and vitamin C helps. Unless it's a hangover, then a bloody mary usually works better :) I put some new pictures up from the convention, enjoy.
  • Rick Lasky

Thanks buddy and yes I did. Thanks brother!!! Email me your mailing address at rick@prideandownership.com, your size and I'll take care of you.

Be safe pal!
  • Ben Fleagle

Hey Ben

I know you've been in touch with the others, so I have stressed to much about calling. Mainly because the phone is ringing so much I can't hardly get a call out myself. I will call you tonight if I can. Thanks for being there.

Ben
  • Ben Fleagle

Hey!!! You ain't got no chatter goin on har'! WTF? How you doin? I just got off the phone with Greg Coon, he says its -30 there. Wanna trade? I'm tired of -50.
  • SHANE SMITH

Hey Brother WTF !!!!! Tell me you werent in Seattle and didn't call??? Let me guess OC was about 65-68 degrees?? How nice is that !! All is good drop me a line sometime.