Title/rank:
Lt.
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Volunteer fire department
Top issues in your department:
Training
Professional Qualifications:
15 F.E.M.A. CERTs. Crash Victim Extrication, Wildland1 FF.
Topics you provide training for:
Any of the Above, When Asked
Areas of expertise:
Any of the Above
Bio:
5' 10" 220lbs I LOVE THE FIRE SERVICE. I like working with young people more than the older ones. ME and Ms. Hoven are PROUD to serve the community. We teach a Jr F.F. class with kids from the High School15-17 year olds in the use of NIMS & ICS. We have turned out some fine young Men & Women into their own community

Comment Wall:

• Christian Cossey

Thank you for the advice. This is the same response I gave to Mr. Tibbetts: I have tried inviting him along but he works a lot because he is an eighth grade history special ed teacher. So as you can imagine he doesn't have much time himself. When he does have time he comes down and hangs out at the station, but it doesn't really seem to make things better.
  • Christian Cossey

Thanks. I'm hanging in there as much as any of us can lol. How's Alabama advice different from let's say....Ummmm...... Oregon advice. No particular reason for Oregon just first state that came to mind besides California lol.
  • Shawn Tibbitts

Mr Tibbitts??? Thats my dad:)Oh well I will take that as respectfull thing so thank you.. Take care
  • Christian Cossey

How have you been?
  • Christian Cossey

Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods.
  • Christian Cossey

Red Ribbon