Collinsville Fire/Rescue
Agency structure:
Combination fire department
Web site:
http://www.fireengineering.com

Comment Wall:

Load Previous Comments
  • Ron Smith (a.k.a. G-Ron)

I will be there!!!.....should be a very good time.
    Looking forward to the trip.

I'm flying into Wichita, then driving down with Chad on Friday. Not sure what time we'll be in town....some time in the afternoon?!?

See ya then!!
  • Spencer L. Garden

tried to call your number you left me. all i heard was ::: FIIIIIIIreeee ya... on your voicemail..... whatsup???

spencer
  • Larry Lasich

Bit cool. Winter is just around the corner. Wildland season leaves and ski wreck season is several months away. Cabin fever sets in.

Wouldn't be anywhere else!
  • Mike Walker

Hey Jenn,

Unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to make it. I would love to meet all of you but when I wasn't scheduled to teach for you all up there, my scheduled filled back up. Hope you all have a great school.
  • Nelson Ojeda

Hi Jenn,
    Tell me about the training weekend!
  • Todd McKee

HI Jenn! Anything good you have trained on lately? Todd
  • Todd McKee

awesome
  • Mark Belanger

Hi Jenn,
    I’m glad my buddy Ron could entertain the class. You see why I love working with him. Its always good times. Sorry I couldn’t make to the training I was on vacation in Montana that weekend. Sound like it was a big success.
  • Karen Gutenkauf

Thanks Jenn for being a terrific support and resource! I look forward to working closer with you in the future.

Where are the pics?
    I see Brian has pics all over his page... I think those are from his cam (?).
    No hurry, just curious.

Hope all is well.......
  • Michael Rude

When are you coming this way??? I was in Ok a few weeks ago...teaching an FO II class at Vance AFB...yep, the big metropolis of Enid!! Whooo Hoooo!
  • Eric Cosby

Yeah I've been on here for a while just don't really check it too often. I guess everything is going good. I've been on vacation since the 5th and don't go back till the 20th so don't really know, plus i've been in OKC the whole time. I take Moore's test on the 18th
  • Spencer L. Garden

hey there fruitcake! did you ever get out of atlanta airport??? i am gonna call chief halton tonite on the way home. you take care. spencer
  • Nelson Ojeda

Hello Jenn,
    Please send me pictures of the Owasso training weekend.
    Thanks!
  • Michael Rude

making halloween costumes for the kids....whoo hoo!!! Sadly this will be their last year probably...just another way to make me feel older!!!! what's new out your way??? any classes coming up that you might need an instructor for?? Driver Ops maybe?? Hope to put a voice with the face real soon!!! RudeDog

You forgot.......didn't you !!!!!

That would be awsome !
  • Diane Feldman

Hi. Didn't realize that was you when I saw you joined. Welcome. This site is awesome. Hope to see you in Indy (or Tulsa in hot August 2009)!
  • Chad Cox

Jenn,

Can I trouble you to send your pics to me from the live burn in Owasso? P.S. I think Big League Chew is the best gum!

Chad
  • Spencer L. Garden

man, i don't know who you could sweet talk. but he'd have to wear a lot of gold. Chief Graves is my immediate supervisor. If you could get Chief Clark pulling for me, i think that would go a long way too. anyway, we'll c. thanks
  • Billy Leach

Hi Jenn,

Yes I do remember. Are you still flying?
  • Billy Leach

So, how long do you have left? What will you do then? Good to hear from you.

Doubt there are many of me out there, so you guessed right it seems.

Where are you flying today?

Are you going to the next FDIC?
  • Billy Leach

I know folks can be mean no doubt. Hopefully you can work it out.

I'm teaching one of the days. Likely will try and be there all week if possible. I enjoyed last year.

How is the fire business there?
  • Nelson Ojeda

Hola My friend,
    How have you been? Do you have any training opportunities in town?
    Be safe,

Nelson
  • John O'Connell

Hi Jenn
    thanks for the comment ! hope to see you and the guys back in Indy in april !!
    have a great holiday season !!!
  • Spencer L. Garden

havent talked to mark h. yet. i don't know for sure 100% it will get approved either. but i think it will (the request for training) i will let you know when it does. i'll holler at mark h. too..
    spencer
  • Ginger Mendolia

Have a great holiday season.
  • Kelly Choate

Thanks for the welcome.
  • robert biggs

Jenn
    Good job all of us up in Boston Thank you for putting out the infomation,on our Fallen Brother
  • Chuck French

Thanks Jenn,

I'll try and keep Jason in Check.
  • Tony Tricarico

Anytime. Glad I could help.
  • robert biggs

Hav'nt heard from you in a while hope all is well
  • robert biggs

Hello there sexy:) happy to hear you are flying again,lost my phone in process of getting a new one.I will be in your favorite place Atlanta in june for a sox game hope you will be in town taht week-end. Once I get my phone i will give you a call. Untill then Please be safe
  • Dave Gallagher

Hey Kiddo, a great time. good to get to meet you. Hope all stays well in the skies... I'm sure we'll be talking soon. Should be heading out to see BA one of these days...
    Be Safe, Dave
  • Michael Bricault (ret)

Thanks Jenn; nice to meet you too. We're looking forward to going back to give another class. I'll be teaching at FDIC Thursday afternoon. Maybe I'll see you then.
  • Michael Bricault (ret)

Sounds good as long as the delivery method is the same.... I'll even let you pour. LOL
  • Nick Dachille

thanks, everything is about the same here, Looks like a very busy year. Take care
  • James Pike

thanks for the pics ill send the ones i have as soon as i can i look for more frends to joy us soon
  • John Terhune

thanks for the add. I'll try to get a few of the guys to come also. this sounds like good training, and a good time also.I look forward to hearing more from you. Stay safe during your travels.
  • brieanna sue fought

yeah, i do live in marietta, but, im only 14 im not on any training thing or anything like that,
  • Nelson Ojeda

Hola Jenn!

Sorry I haven't been able to call or write you earlier. I was so busy with school and some fire training with little time for the family. I hope we have a great experience at the end of may... I will see you there!

Amigo Nelson
  • Paul J De Bartolomeo

Hey Jen,
    How are you? No problem with the pics, ifyou could send them to me that would be great.
    Thanks
    Paul
  • Eileen Brennan Cress

Thanks Jennie...loved our talk last night!! Let me tell you...3 hours wan't enough slepp to deal with the morning I'm having...but well worth the company :)
    Thanks on the photo it was Matthew's Communion the day I returned from Indy. Thought I may be the only Mom to do "the church nod" on their kids big day...LOL I survived...no naps!
  • Eileen Brennan Cress

Hope you have a great weekend!! And a very Happy Mother's Day!! You deserve it!!
  • Todd McKee

Dear Friend,

Please allow me to invite you to the group called HazMat Placards to Success. This group will allow firefighters to discuss a step by step process for a Hazardous Materials response. From the firefighter to the hazmat technician. The first step has been posted in the group, with many more steps to come.

Thank you!
    Todd McKee
  • Brian Weatherford

great, thanks... My email is Brian.Weatherford@hotmail.com. We havent recieved any word on it until you and Brian just told me.
  • Michael Bricault (ret)

-Things have been busy here... lots of fires keeping us on our toes.
    -Did some great training for the station last week on an abandoned building.
    -Going to Colorado in October to teach in Telluride at the State firefighter conference.
    -Working on writing in the mean time.
    -Needing a cold beer. LOL
    -Hope things are well there.
  • Michael Bricault (ret)

-Was thinking more of the service than the actual beer. LOL. I've switched to something a little more aggressive.
    -Yes Colorado is cold, snowy and beautiful in October. I'm really looking forward to Telluride. It is the last conference that I have on the books right now unless something else comes up.
    -Yeah I ran into Brian at FDIC; a great guy.
  • Nelson Ojeda

Jenn,

I will find out tonight. Yes I am still going, Friday and Sunday
  • Jim Hester

Hey Jen. Email me your pics from last week end to my aol account when you have a chance. Had a gerat time!