Franklin Fire Department, Franklin, Tennessee
Title/rank:
Firefighter, 6B
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Paid fire department
Professional Qualifications:
Michigan FF I and II
Tennessee FF I, FF II, FOI, FOII, Fire Instructor I, Fire Apparatus Operator, Fire Safety Officer
Areas of expertise:
Northern sarcasm
Bio:
I am originally from Clinton Township, Michigan (northern suberb of Detroit). I have been in the fire service since 1999, when I started with the Orion Township Fire Department in Lake Orion, Michigan as a Paid on Call Firefighter. In 2002, I moved to Tennessee to begin a career position with the Brentwood Fire Deparment. After promoting to the rank of Engineer at BFD I decided to once again move to the Franklin Fire Department in 2005. I am currently working as a Firefighter on B-shift, Station 6, protecting the East Side of Franklin. I am also involved currently with organizing a company of Firefighters in Mt. Juliet, TN called the Mt. Juliet Volunteer Fire Company. The MJVFC when operational will to utilized to assist with manpower to the Wilson Emergency Management Agency (WEMA).

Other organizations I am involved with include the IAFF Local 3758 Franklin Firefighters Association and a member of the Local Chapter of the Fraternal Order of Leatherhead Society (FOOLS), Middle Tennsee FOOLS, which I am a charter member of.
Web site:
http://www.midtennfools.com

Comment Wall:

• Ben Marler

Hey, you Irish mutt! Good to see you.
  • Blake Nelson

Yes it is.
  • Ben Marler

Hey, Bo. thanks for the Mid Tenn FOOLS site. Great idea. I'd also like to say that it's not really sarcasm; more like hardheadedness that won't let you not put in your two cents. Well...that may be sarcasm.
    ps-like the Irish green page.
  • Charlie Harkins

Hi Shawn,
    Looks like a great site,it could even teach an old man
    like me something.

By the way, is this John Berling guy up front, or just trying to sell me something.
    I want to know before i give him my e-mail address.
  • Shawn Donovan

who John Berling? I haven't gotten anything from him