Professional Qualifications:
BA, MS, and PhD in Computer Science;
EMT-B
Topics you provide training for:
Online NIMS/ICS;
Online equipment usage via simulation;
Device marketing and training;
Strategy, tactics, communication;
Technology for online training and marketing.
Areas of expertise:
computer simulation, simulators, interactive, equipment, training
Bio:
I am an expert and author in the field of simulation and specifically online equipment training, with field experience in EMS (both pre-hospital and in-hospital). I manage and run CommandSim and its parent company, Equipment Simulations LLC, and have designed and programmed sophisticated commercial and research-focused simulations for training and certification purposes.

I received my MSE and PhD in Computer Science from the University of Pennyslvania (1996), and my BA from Cornell University (1988).
Web site:
http://www.commandsim.com

Comment Wall:

• Scott Boggs

That can be done. Firefighting in a Nuclear Power plant makes for a great party topic but doesn't gain you many friends!! LOL.Very hard to find peers with the same issues but industrial firefighting is the closest match!!!!!
  • Sean Stumbaugh

Hey John,

Thanks for putting this up. I look forward to hearing what others are doing.

Sean
  • Sean Stumbaugh

Unfortunately I will not be attending this year. My training budget has been slashed and travel has been restricted. I put in for FDIC in next years budget so we'll see. In the mean time I look forward to hearing other's thoughts about CTCs. Talk with you soon!
    Sean