Canadian Eh

Canadian fire service Issues and Topics..Not Hockey
  • Wayne Benner Jr

Mr Halton you may be an American citizens but you represent all firefighters in North America and more so.

We are honoured to have you part. Now we just need to work on a FDIC in Southern Ontario :L)
  • Randy Schmitz

Hello Fellow Canadians, just joined.
    I didn't realize we had our own forum on here, my bad I guess.
    Just wanted to tell you all that the Calgary Fire Department & Alberta Vehicle Extrication Association will be hosting the 26th Annual North American Vehicle Rescue Challenge September 19th-25th 2010.this will include a two day Big Rig Rescue Symposium, two day trade show and training sessions and four days of extrication challenge. I have an "alternate team" opportunity to fill spots if a qualifing team cannot attend the challenge.

Thanks
    Randy Schmitz Calgary Fire Dept
    rwschmitz@shaw.ca
  • Pascal Marchand

Hi, here'is my little presentation. My name is Pascal Marchand I am lieutenant instructor with the Longueuil fire department (Québec) The department has eleven stations staffed with, approx 200 full time firefighters and 60 part time firefighters for vacation replacement, etc.

I'm proud to join this canadian group on the fire engineering communirty

And i'm also on Facebook, i use the same picture, and accept all firefighter friends

Proudly Canadian

Pascal Marchand
    pmssial@gmail.com

If you understand french or are curious you can visit my blog, it's about firefighting but it's in french. Here's the address: http://formation-incendie.blogspot.com
  • Bryan Goustos

Bryan Goustos. Training Officer for Brampton Fire & Emergency Services. Good to see that there other Canadians on the site.
  • Wayne Benner Jr

Hey Bruno were looking at getting the GUT BELT. However we have talked about going to the new GLOBE gear with the intergrated harness. But as of now we wear the old school ladder belts.
  • Wayne Benner Jr

The Brotherhood Instructors are a Hit in Ontario. The buzz is they are the go to guys for hands on training.

Keep up the great work Brothers you changing the way we Canadians look at the fireground.
  • Bryan Goustos

Hello??? Anyone out there?
  • Claude Duval

Hi Bryan.

This room is pretty dusty lol.

• Bryan Goustos

That's for sure. Claude, are you going to the OAFTO meeting on the 22nd?

• Claude Duval

No I will be spending the day doing Search and Rescue with a recruit. Jim will be there I'm sure.