Tough Enough to Wear Pink

Are you Tough enough to wear Pink

Support our Brother and Sisters who are battling cancer.

• Mike France

• Kayce Cawthon-McCarty

This is what is on the rear window of my car. Thinking about you both and saying prayers! If anyone will kick the a** of some stupid cancer, we know it will be Dee!! Go sister - we are with you all the way!!
  • Mike France

Thanks to all this is a battle we all will fight someway or another as Firefighters .
  • Mike France

Made a promise to dee , that i will pick up a Pink T shirt at State Chiefs [ if they have mens in that color, ] and wear it.
  • Kayce Cawthon-McCarty

Rossi and I teased you last year about your pink, but we knew you were a man of honor and integrity; one who stood proud in pink. Now, with Dee having this disease, I guess we better up our search for all those pink shirts, eh?

Wearing pink and proud of it takes a rare man like you, Chief! Proud to call you my friend. As we all know, united as brothers and sisters, we can win many battles. We are all standing beside you and your family - united as a team.

Please know, as always, you, Dee, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Now, off to the store to find you some really PINK stuff! ;)

• Mike France

Well just met up with Dee at the Doc's , some good news at least , he is going to remove the lump and they are going to start kemo after wards , he believes they have caught it at the right time , They have some good Doc's here at Albany Med . Here hoping for the best.
  • Kayce Cawthon-McCarty

Excellent news!!
  • Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

Dee and Mike, best of luck on the battle. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys. Stay strong my friends! 

Bill

• John Lottes

Lost my dad to brain cancer in 1996 - prayers go out to you and your wife....
  • Mike France

Thanks John
  • Mike France

Well Dee goe's in on Weds. Morning at 8am . Thanks to all of you
  • Bill Carlisle

Chief, my prayers are with the both of you good luck ,
  • Mike France

Well Dee is out and in recovery doctor came and talked to me everything looks goo good and they were able to get it all .

Thanks

• Kayce Cawthon-McCarty

Hallelujah!! Give her a hug for me - gently!! Praying that things will move forward with her recovery and further treatment as well as this went!! Thinking about you and your family. As always, you are in our prayers! :)

Hey thats great news Mike! I hope she is resting and recovers well. My thoughts and prayers continue for her with the power of healing. 
  • Mike France

Thanks Bill plan on listening in tonight , might just call in to . thanks brother
  • Mike France

Thanks Jeff , Eric. means alot to us .
  • Mike France

Well Dee is Home , relaxing and resting .
  • Kayce Cawthon-McCarty

Glad to hear it Chief! Tell her we are thinking about her! :)

• Mike France

Nice one

• Mike France

• Bill Carlisle

Chief & Mrs.chief glad to hear you are doing well , Will keep the prayers going on my end , keep the faith , stay strong, and as i heard in a movie "you can do it "
  • Kayce Cawthon-McCarty

Dee, glad to hear it!! Know you can knock this one out and be ready to show those folks in Indy just who you are! Take care of yourself and tell the Chief to slow down; do NOT make me come up there!! :) Hugs to you both!
  • Mike France

Well round one of Kemo this morning. just finishing up. , She is in great spirts , but i see the affect already. Going be to a rough road.
  • Mike France

Thanks, it just hits hard , but I know all you guys have our Backs
  • Baily M. France

Pop , On my way home for 5 days of Liberty see you in the Morning.

Give Dee a big one for me.

• Mike France

Gotcha Kid ,
  • Mike France

SHHHH, that was supposed to be a secret, about FDIC . Thanks Jeff .
  • Kelly Jernigan

Thanks for the invite! Awsome way to show our support for cancer.  Kelly J
  • Mike France

Well just a update , Dee has gone thru round two , it's starting to show its sign of wear on her, but she is a fighter. Send s her love to all here.
  • Mike France

Yeah you ain't kidding there

• Mike France

Somebody has a Big mouth
  • Mike France

Laugh it up the both of you .
  • Kayce Cawthon-McCarty

Glad to hear you cleared the first hurdle!! Hang tough lady and keep that man of yours in line! I am really loving it ... Probie France!! Go Chief!! :)

Hey Jeff; keep up the great work ... looks like you are keeping things hopping! LOL!! 

• Mike France

Esp. at my age
  • Mike France

Funny , All the newbies go on C platoon according the Dep. and get to cook the meals . Met the Capt. go figure someelse who knows my BIL , i'm in deep crap

You will be fine, gonna have to trade in all that responsibility though...  I bet that is going to be real hard!
  • Mike France

True , but It will be fun
  • Brian Jones

Not only am I tough enough to wear pink, Im tough enough to have tea parties with my daughter and balet dance with her in the living room!!
  • Brian Jones

Ah yes, but what happens in the balet dress STAYS in the balet dress!!!

I like it better when she wants to see the trucks at the firehouse!!!!

• Mike France

In Honor of My Wife and her fight

• Keith A. Morrone

Lost Both my grand fathers to cancer, mom has been Cancer Free for 12 yrs now.so it's close to home.....

• Mike France