Canadian Eh

Canadian fire service Issues and Topics..Not Hockey

F.O.O.L.S in Southern Ontario?

I couldn't find a chapter listed on the international website. So, I thought I'd see if there was any interest out there in researching the starting of a new chapter. You can learn about what the FOOLS stand for, who and where they are, and just about anything else on their website.

It seems that there are many of us that share the same values...and who doesn't like to get together for some great training and a few pints after it's finished!?!

Stay Safe
  • up

Wayne Benner Jr

Id be up for that.. I think the brothers/sisters in Southern Ontario would agree.
    I think if we went about posting it better we could get it going and then watch it fly.
    Hell put it on facebook and see if goes from there Jeff. I can make the group and see what interests we get. It will be a lot of work. And Im sure we can get Andrew Brassard to help if we beg him :L)
  • up

Jeff Clayton

Let's see what kind of response we can get...and you're probably right, Brass may help if we beg or bribe him!
  • up

Wayne Benner Jr

Gents all we need to do is ay the fee and get members rolling.. Set up the excutive and were off. From there spread the word have a site and be part of one of the organizations in the world the FOOLS.

Well Talk and by 2010 March will have our Chapter..I just need to get a leather helmet even though not required it represents well.