Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Information

TRADE YA

Without getting ridiculous, a place to swap patches, helmets, fronts, t-shirts, other memoribilia

Members: 21
Latest Activity: Aug 23, 2013

Discussion Forum

Patch Trading 5 Replies

Started by Todd "Walt" Walton. Last reply by Todd "Walt" Walton Jun 19, 2011.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of TRADE YA to add comments!

Comment by David Elson on April 19, 2011 at 9:11pm
G********. Have some patches (New/unused) and T-shirts (mostly Med) available for trade. Do have 1 XL brand new, never worn from PA. Some of the other shirts have been worn once or twice but all are clean. Contact via e-mail at Seasand04@Aol.com
Comment by Guido van Herten on February 25, 2011 at 8:56am
Hello, new here, hope to meet new friends in Fire collecting.Visit my website www.brandweerhelmen.nl to see my collection of 410 firehelmets. Looking for trades, i have shirts and helmets for trade. Only interested in helmets to enlarge our collection in the firehouse.
Comment by Rick Fritz on April 2, 2010 at 12:54pm

Comment by le neouanic laurent on January 3, 2009 at 1:00pm
hello my name is laurent so french paramedic fire figther,i search for trade uniform's and helmet's for my collection ,thank's for your reponse my blog :
http://sssm22.skyrock.com/
my mail : laurent.leneouanic@cegetel.net
happy new year for you and your family ,so long .laurent
Comment by le neouanic laurent on January 3, 2009 at 12:56pm

Comment by Rick Fritz on November 18, 2008 at 4:54pm
ANYONE WANT TO TRADE LEATHER HELMET FOR LEATHER HELMET?

Members (22)

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service