Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Paul Combs's Comments

Comment Wall (30 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 5:40am on April 24, 2012, seguridad y rescate eu said…

well from the south of america ! exactly COLOMBIA a firefigther say ! YOU ARE THE MAN ! great job great art ! some of my partners are practicing the english just for can smiley and enjoy your art ! please never stop ! 

At 3:23pm on December 28, 2011, Mary Ann Hooton said…

I have a lot of reading ahead of me....2012 is gearing up to be a busy year

At 3:03pm on December 28, 2011, Mary Ann Hooton said…

Thanks for the warm welcome Paul! I'm looking forward to gaining valuable insight from all the articles and postings (as soon as I learn how to navigate the pages lol)

At 9:52pm on August 18, 2011, Ron Antalek said…
Superior artist! Always enjoy the artwork and then study the message. Keep up the great work it inspires an entire nation of firefighters!
At 9:29am on June 14, 2011, Mike France said…
PAul - have a great idea for one here, My Wife Dee is a FF, Plus DEC Ranger and was diagnosed with Breast Cancer , idead how about some thing to show FF's supporting Cancer awareness . thanks and keep up the good work
At 6:49pm on March 25, 2011, Bill Herman said…

Paul -

Big fans of your artwork here !

Please check your email (paulcombs@cityofbryan.net) regarding an annual fundraiser we do here for the Great Lakes Burn Camp. Would love and appreciate a donation of art from you.

Cheers!

At 8:29pm on September 2, 2010, Ron Ayotte said…
Awesome artwork, Paul!
At 9:10am on April 29, 2010, Mike Daley said…
Absolutely! Keep up the great work!!

MPD
At 9:45pm on January 18, 2010, Rick Lasky said…
Hi Paul,

Hope all is going well brother!!

Be safe.

Rick
At 4:01pm on October 25, 2009, EDUARDO ESCUDERO said…
Dear Paul
I`m a chilean FF, and we enjoy your cartoons a lot, they are very direct and also absolutely universal.
Receiva a big hug
At 5:18pm on October 22, 2009, Todd McKee said…
Hey PAUL! I work with dan and I saw your convo about in laws in martinsburg, my in laws live in bladensburg just a mile or so away good s tuff
At 7:53am on October 21, 2009, Dan Rice said…
That’s pretty crazy truly, I thought the only people that knew anyone from Martinsburg where…. Well from Martinsburg. Well if you’re every down our way shoot me a message and you can come down and check out our station if you’d like. Have a good one
At 7:19pm on October 19, 2009, Dan Rice said…
I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put forth in opening the eyes of our fellow firefighters and making them more aware of the present issues facing us today. Keep up the good work and be safe!!

Dan Rice
At 10:48pm on November 8, 2008, Brian Meroney said…
Love the Cartoons. I look forward to new ones each month.
At 9:59pm on October 27, 2008, Todd McKee said…
Welcome to the World's Greatest Training Community. This is where the serious trainers come to learn and grow from each other. We are very pleased to have you a part of our community!
Please allow me to invite you to join the group called UNIQUE HAZMAT INCIDENTS, I will be presenting this at the 2009 FDIC in Indy. and I would love to have your input on some of our discussions.
At 9:46pm on September 5, 2008, Ben Marler said…
I've got to tell you. You can say more with one sentence in a cartoon than some instructors can say in eight hours. Please keep it up. FTM-PTB
At 8:14pm on August 13, 2008, Jason Franklin said…
Not to sound like a broken record... but thanks for saying what needs to be said!
At 8:28am on August 13, 2008, Art Zern said…
Paul,

I really enjoy your work, especially the ones with more of an edge. It is really a talent to be able to deliver a concise message.....most of us take a long time and many words to get to the point. Your work usually hits the mark directly and with little said.
At 10:46am on July 28, 2008, Bryn Crandell said…
Great work. If only everyone could view your work and understand it. I can't remember how many times I've had to explain some of your cartoons to people I've worked with. (Non-fire service folks).
At 10:33am on July 7, 2008, Timothy Overly said…
Love your work. I have used them to open some great discussions , especially the career vs. volunteer attitudes and the ones about our health and safety issues. Keep up the great work you do in brining attention to the issues that directly affect us. Thank You

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service