Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Shanna Hanson's Comments

Comment Wall (14 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 2:41pm on May 18, 2009, Daryl Liggins said…
which near miss are you reffering to?
At 5:23pm on May 1, 2009, Sandy Lasa said…
Shanna,
Not a problem. Hope all is well, miss you at FDIC
At 11:05pm on January 28, 2009, Tim Zehnder said…
Shanna, check this website out www.fitoam.org see what you think and become a member, it is free. Stay safe
At 5:46pm on September 30, 2008, Dave Dodson said…
Sounds like you're staying busy.

Teaching in the Alexandria area Oct 25 (flying through Minn before and after). In West Metro Jan 24. I'll reach out as time nears - safe travels to you!
At 12:11pm on September 29, 2008, Dave Dodson said…
Hope you are well....
Was digging around here - I was wrong at FDIC - you were one of the first on the friends list! Several classes scheduled in MN. Coffee or Lunch?
At 7:51am on September 29, 2008, Sandy Lasa said…
Nothing major. Caught a few fires, we had been really quite so I'll take anything we get. Heading off to TEEX for the advanced structural collapse course, looking forward to that. I'll let you know how that goes
At 5:44pm on September 28, 2008, chris conforti said…
Thanks Shanna, this will help me. Can I add you as a friend if I have any questions in the future.

Chris
At 3:54pm on September 26, 2008, Sandy Lasa said…
Hey Shanna,
How are you doing and How are thing in Minny? Catching a little bit of work lately. Watch I probably just jinxed myself.
How about yourself, any cool happenings of Da ResQ
At 8:07pm on September 17, 2008, Dan Walker said…
Hi Shanna, How are things going up there. I was reading in the news that you guys are having a big vote this weekend for a mandate on sprinklers in residential homes, is it being well taken? or not?
At 8:09pm on June 18, 2008, Jim Rigstad said…
Did your Team get deployed to Hugo? I understand a k-9 team from WI got sent.
At 8:01pm on June 18, 2008, Jim Rigstad said…
Shanna have you worked with the MN national guard CERF-P team at all. We just had them at the REACT center for a three day validation exercise. Very interesting working with the military. They do have skills to bring to the table. Their command post is state of the art with plenty of staffing and the decon area they set up was very impressive.
At 7:49pm on June 11, 2008, Andy Fossum said…
Shanna. Nice to see your back.
Andy. HCMC Paramedic
At 2:32pm on June 11, 2008, Sandy Lasa said…
Hey Shanna,
Not sure if you remember me, we met at FDIC. (Boston R1). Glad to see you on here. We started a Heavy Rescue Group, check it out. It was great talking to you, hope all is well in MN
At 2:24pm on June 9, 2008, Shanna Hanson said…
Take a short hiatus and go from #657 to being in the #3000 block. Great to see how the site is growing.

No definitive word on that elevator extrication yet.

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service