Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Chad Berg's Comments

Comment Wall (100 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 4:28pm on October 1, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Yo Baby Yo!!,.......oops. Wrong website.

Hey Brother.

Snow fallin' in Fairbanks (What?!!!), watch the cars sliiiide!
At 8:34pm on September 26, 2008, Ryan Cox said…
G******** from the SWWA! Keep your tool cool and don't let your meat loaf!
At 6:03pm on September 26, 2008, Chad Berg said…
Now you're talkin'!
At 5:58pm on September 26, 2008, Brent Kaiser said…
I would love to, but I have to save all my cans and bottles for Maine!
At 5:40pm on September 26, 2008, Chad Berg said…
Bring it on down!
At 5:40pm on September 26, 2008, Brent Kaiser said…
Hey Berg! Didn't even know this existed. Pretty lame on my part. I've been chatting with all the youngsters on MySpace and FaceBook. Guess it's time I grew up and played with the big boys and girls. I miss you brother.
At 10:54am on September 26, 2008, Rob Fisher said…
Hey Berg!!!

Wife and I just got back from our cruise. Great time relaxing and doing nothing.

I'm assuming you'll be off on Sunday when I return. See you in another week...unless you're coming up with us for MCO's.

Have a great shift without me.
At 7:53pm on September 22, 2008, Kaleb Bruch said…
Cap took a lateral position with North Whatcom Fire Rescue. He will be missed. A true FOOL.
At 7:07pm on September 22, 2008, Ellen Brown said…
9 months to go....geez...sorta like I'm going to have a baby !!!! NOT !!!

Can't wait to see you. Lets have a bar-b-que at the RV.

Maine....2009...FOOLS Convention....Yeah Baby !!!

P.S. Love you too :-)))
At 6:14pm on September 22, 2008, Jeremy Stocker said…
:)
At 11:45am on September 13, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
What??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 11:48pm on September 5, 2008, Jeremy Stocker said…
Thank you SIR!!!! I am very proud to be apart of a great department.
At 10:02pm on September 5, 2008, Eric Hankins said…
Bergalicious,

How ya been Bro? Hope all is well in SnoCo.

If Kristi is missing the "stach" you can have her call......... Fleagle JK

Be safe, Have Fun...

Tater
At 9:43am on September 5, 2008, Ed Hadfield said…
Chadly,
7 new fridges are about what I need to feed my 2 year old son Brett. The kid is a TRUE truckie...Sleeps all night (no kidding), eats and plays all day with a 2 hour mid-day safety nap. And loves to play with Tonka Trucks and in the dirt and mud...Whatta Boy!!!!
At 8:55am on September 3, 2008, Ed Hadfield said…
Hey you too busy all over the web to say hello??? Hope all is going well, let me know whats new in your world, I have a new home address for the Chadly Christmas Card.
At 10:35pm on August 29, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Berg:

The class in Arizona is still in the works, I have a request for some basic truck work curriculum so that the need to have a true class can be sold. Lets talk. (I'm going Duck Hunting this next week.)

And what about our Governor? "Coldest State, Hottest Governor!!!!!".
At 2:19pm on August 11, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey Brother:

Have tried to reply a few times and each time the web page locked up on me. I'll give it a try again today when I get a moment.

Ben
At 1:49pm on August 10, 2008, Gino Bellizzi said…
Berg

Have you heard about RFS. If not i have some info on it. Im going to be tested as soon as possible. Ive heard that it can be contracted by just being in the same room as a known carrier. Im not going to take this lightly. I think we should let all The FOOLS know about this. let me know if i can help you get the word out. Ill evn take people in to get the shots if need be. Im very concerned. Protect the FOOLS.

Gino
Engine Co. 94
At 6:59pm on August 6, 2008, Kaleb Bruch said…
As soon as I get the engraving done there will be pictures, good to hear from you brother
At 7:59am on August 6, 2008, Rick Lasky said…
Hi Chad,

Thanks so much for the kind words and for passing it along. What a great way to start the day. It gives ya a good feeling to think we might be making a little push in the right direction, but with brothers like you and Gino, man, anything is possible.

Thanks again brother and be safe pal.

Rick

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service