Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Brad Hoff's Comments

Comment Wall (198 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 11:24am on February 5, 2009, Doug Price said…
Brother hope you are feeling better. Capt. Frizsell is doing good positive test this morning and went home. You my friend will be in our thoughts and prayers. You are a good man take care. I'll catch up with ya later.

KTF!!
At 9:42pm on February 4, 2009, Doug Price said…
No Surgey until in the morning @ 0730. I will let u know more when I do.

KTF !!!!
At 4:52pm on February 4, 2009, Doug Price said…
Thanks brother for all youdo. I will update you as soon as i find out something.

KTF !!!
At 4:03pm on February 1, 2009, Frank Ricci said…
Brad,
Hope all is well, There is a secound segment on the drd coming out, that talks about storing it and inspection. However there is only so much you can get to in 4 min. If you search Fire Engineering for the Globe Supplement or under my name Anthony and I wrote a more indepth on the DRD that talks about getting hung up.
If you have time check out and sign up for our group we are the biggest on this site:
Tactical Building Blocks, we could use your input.
Be Safe.
Frank
At 2:44pm on February 1, 2009, Jan Harkner-Abbs said…
Thanks for the comments on the ice pics. We have a lot of fun with it as well as working hard at it.

Jan
At 6:36pm on January 30, 2009, Jim Ellis said…
Thanks. I am working for the game, hope I get to see some it.
At 6:05pm on January 30, 2009, Chris Price said…
Thank you bro!
At 7:55pm on January 28, 2009, Doug Price said…
Hey Brother anytime u need to vent just let me know u have my numbers. I know how you feel the guys in our Prevention office are the same way we pick with them all the time. Please send me some pics of the tunnel that looks great. I love that kinda stuff.
At 5:47pm on January 28, 2009, Doug Price said…
Thats right Brother just go with the flow!

KTF!!
At 2:17pm on January 28, 2009, Christian Cossey said…
Thank you for the advice. I don't want to give up in anyways it's just hard dealing with a stressful days work to go home to a stressful situation. Given your circumstances I'm pretty sure you know exactly how that feels.
At 2:00pm on January 28, 2009, Doug Price said…
Goodluck Brother! U deserve to b happy, just take ur time and have fun. Tlak with ya soon.

KTF !!
At 1:00pm on January 28, 2009, Doug Price said…
Your right I wish there was something we could figure out on how to stop all bad that we have been through lately around the Brotherhood, it kills me to see all the sadness that is going through the family. What do we do, other than being there for each other. I only wish!! The cup of jo sounds good we will do that soon my Brother. Take Care!!!
KTF!!
At 12:36pm on January 28, 2009, Doug Price said…
Hey Brother, just checkin in on ya starting to warm up down here alittle. We a had around 10 or 12 jobs in the last 2 wks. on both sides the volly sides an the caree. Hope things r slow for u. Take care and we'll talk soon.

KTF!!
At 9:37pm on January 27, 2009, Christian Cossey said…
Thank you for the comment. I still do believe in God, when everything was happening I guess I was running low on faith. Still am, but doing better than I was I suppose. But thank you.
At 8:41am on January 17, 2009, Doug Price said…
Hey Brother it finally got here it was 6 when i got up this morning. Hope you got ur heat wave an had a good day of fishing. Take care. Need some prayers one of our brothers lost his wife last nite to cancer. Thanks!
KTF!!
At 10:56pm on January 13, 2009, Doug Price said…
Hey Brother, we don't mind cold weather but you can keep the fridge up there with you, thier saying it should be around 10 here sat. morning. Hope all is well with ya talk to ya soon.

KTF!!
At 7:06pm on January 13, 2009, Larry Lasich said…
We had the same thing happen. One of the guys put together a page with crew pics, pictures of the rigs and us doing stuff, but since it had the fire dept logo.....

They ended up closing the page, but didn't give us a replacement that was cool with management.
At 5:51pm on January 13, 2009, Larry Lasich said…
Nah. We had a Myspace page that had crew and truck pictures, but management found it a esploded.
At 3:22pm on January 13, 2009, Larry Lasich said…
Right now it's cold with blowing snow. Of course there is cold and then there is !!COLD!!!
Yesterday was nicer and we took our new Tender out and tried to get it stuck. No joy :-[
At 4:45pm on January 12, 2009, bill noonan said…
thanks very much, I posted 2 photos of Kevin on my page that I took back in 2004...Its gonna feel like Alaska on Weds.....thanks again...BILL

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archives.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

Groups

© 2019   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service