Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Frank Montagna's Comments

Comment Wall (19 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 2:04pm on March 9, 2011, Jim McD said…

Great Job with the new Sim for the attached flat roof row frame. We have combined it with a powerpoint based question and answer program that seems to work well.

Stay safe

At 3:12pm on September 13, 2010, nick calise said…
Chief Montagna I am an insurance investigator. We are working on a case, civil case, and we need an expert witness to testify. Our defense attorneys are interested in you. Please contact me at 516-458-4913 or by e-mail, nixxhome@gmail.com. thank you, nick calise
At 2:10pm on March 28, 2010, Sydney Henry, Jr. said…
I'm new to FireEngineering.com; it appears to be a great site for training. This June I'm going to the NYS Fire Academy, Montour Falls to take the Fire Instructor I course. Looking forward to it.
At 1:20pm on February 26, 2010, Louis Vicelli said…
Great info found there. I'll pass along to our department. Thanks-Be safe.
At 10:16am on February 26, 2010, Frank Montagna said…
I am glad you enjoyed the class. I very much enjoyed it myself and was pleased to be presenting to such an attentive group. I would like to hear about any interesting "routine responses" that you get involved it.
Train to stay safe,
Frank
At 11:33pm on February 24, 2010, Joe Pantaleo said…
Chief, enjoyed your talk on "routine" emergencies the other day in St. Charles IL. Thanks for coming out! Made me think back about calls I've been on, and will change the way I go on calls in the future. Thanks you.
At 11:16am on October 7, 2009, Rick Fritz said…
The new Basics book looks great!
At 1:39pm on May 23, 2009, Todd McKee said…
Dear Friend,

Please allow me to invite you to the group called HazMat Placards to Success. This group will allow firefighters to discuss a step by step process for a Hazardous Materials response. From the firefighter to the hazmat technician. The first step has been posted in the group, with many more steps to come.

Thank you!
Todd McKee
At 2:32pm on November 24, 2008, Barry Aptt said…
I have never been. If I can scrounge the money, i'll do my best to get there. it's one of my goals in life.
At 8:46am on November 23, 2008, Barry Aptt said…
Chief,

Glad to see you one here. I have seen you lecutre numerous times and have always come away a little smarter. Thanks for the work you have done.
At 1:05am on April 25, 2008, David Ebel said…
Please allow me to invite you to a site designed by responders for responders... the crew that is doing it is CISM multilevel trained and are there for the guys after the bad calls. It helps the responders that do not yet have a team or would be worried that they asking for help would be seen as weakness. Please join and share it when you can. As a chaplain with over 25 years of service to fire departments I am excited with it's potential to provide support.

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
Chaplain David Ebel Bakersfield, CA
At 1:22pm on April 21, 2008, Diane Feldman said…
You are certainly welcome. Please submit for next year.
At 4:02pm on April 13, 2008, Frank Montagna said…
That is great news. I am sure the two of you will put together an outstanding presentation and have fun doing it.
Frank
At 1:49pm on April 13, 2008, Robert E. Shelton said…
Chief, Dr. Kreutzer and I very much appreciated your input for our proposed presentation for next year!! All the vendors are onboard with us and hopefully we will be presenting in 2009
At 10:53pm on March 31, 2008, Frank Ricci said…
Chief we could use your input in our Tactical Building Blocks group. We our the largest group. We are on the side under featured groups.
This group will focus on aggressive interior firefighting. We will address tactics that increase your chance of not getting jammed up and cover what actions to undertake if you do.We will cover some big issues as well as small tactical tips.
Be Safe
At 12:30am on March 28, 2008, Robert E. Shelton said…
Chief a couple of years ago you attended a presentation I did on the Art of Teaching at FDIC. I appreciated your attendance
At 2:02pm on March 13, 2008, Debora R. Lewis said…
An honor to meet you Chief...I studied your writings as a recent college grad...awesome stuff!

STAY ALERT...STAY ALIVE!
At 12:41pm on March 6, 2008, Julie Simmons said…
Hey Chief, don't forget to add me as a friend. I think you have to click an "accept" link. Thanks!
At 5:32pm on March 5, 2008, Bobby Halton said…
Chief Montagna
It is an honor to have you on board your latest article Simulation Training an Aid to a Better Headline whic will appear in the April Show edition of Fire Engineering is fantastic. I know Chief Brunacini has also asked you to atttend the Command Training Center Roundtable in room 123 nad 124 Thursday at 530. Thank you for joining and all you are doing to train the fire service.
Your Freind
Bobby

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archives.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Monday at 7:30 p.m. EDT

F.O.O.L.S. Radio

with

Robbie Fisher

CALL IN AND JOIN THE SHOW

1-877-497-3973 (Toll Free)
or 1-760-454-8852

Check out the schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2019   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service