Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Danny Sheridan's Comments

Comment Wall (28 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 7:01pm on March 24, 2011, alex acosta said…
saludos capt d sheridan derde gquil ecuador esperando este bien en union de familia atentamente  alex acosta
At 9:32pm on November 21, 2009, francisco valdiviezo f. said…
dear danny, saludos desde ecuador, machala, que paso que no viniste,.cuidate millon
At 9:13am on July 5, 2009, Raúl de la Jara M. said…
Hi Dan, Congratulations for the TVShow.
I regret what happened in Santiago.
At 3:10am on February 17, 2009, Mark Lafountain said…
Chief Sheridan,

Congratulations on your ascent to BC!!! That is great to hear! Glad to see you are doing well!
At 2:29pm on October 22, 2008, Art Zern said…
Danny,

Was in NY last week in the L-480 class with your IMT members at Fort Totten. I thought you might be in the class, no such luck. Had a great week with your team and sorry I didn't get a chance to see you. Hope all is well.

Art
At 8:47am on October 22, 2008, Nelson Ojeda said…
Hey Dan,
Nice article at FE magazine this month. Give a call some time this week.
At 9:34pm on October 9, 2008, Mark Gregory said…
In the "Pirate's Borough" How is everything Danny
At 9:09am on September 28, 2008, Todd McKee said…
Please allow me to invite you to the group new called Unique HazMat Incidents. This is where you can share pictures, pre-plans, and stories of what you consider a Unique Hazardous Materials incident. Todd McKee
At 11:25pm on September 23, 2008, Nelson Ojeda said…
Hello,
I hope everything works good in Chile next month.
At 10:14pm on June 22, 2008, Mark Lafountain said…
Hey Captain,

How are things going?
At 4:36pm on June 3, 2008, alex acosta said…
Hello captain pity that I could not see him when he was here in ecuador by receiving a notice by email of course New Hampshire by ivan chong participate as a desire to learn more techniques to combat fire I imagine must be quite practical waiting for his comment his friend Alex greet all
At 7:26pm on May 2, 2008, Tim Zehnder said…
Danny,
The picture of you in front of the Winter Inn is great! I spent 2 years of my life in Warren working out of the ranger station. I go back there each year elk and deer hunting. I have very good friends out there and they told me that the FDNY guys were there helping out. Hope to chat with you soon.
At 3:46pm on April 28, 2008, Jonathan Kaye said…
Dear Danny,

Thanks for the comments regarding the Fire Eng scenarios and the Latin America connection -- email me at jmk at commandsim.com or call me at 215-627-8146 and we can talk about your ideas for simulations.
At 10:19pm on April 23, 2008, Art Zern said…
Is it light-weight, single jacket?
At 9:08pm on April 23, 2008, Art Zern said…
Danny,

I hope you are well. I was hoping to get to the FDIC but had last minute changes. In any case, I we are in the process of making changes to all of our hose loads including our high-rise packs. Currently, we use 2" hose with an 1 and 1/8" tip with a flow of 250gpm at 75 psi. I would like to go to 2 and 1/2" in order to keep the flow at lower pressures. I have been aware of your 2 and 1/2" ho\\"hose packs" for several years, do you have a different or new pack for 2 and 1/2? The one I know is you bring the butts together and bring the fold back to the butts and then again etc.... I am interested in your thoughts. Do you have any contact with Bob Maynes? I haven't spoken with him for a while; however, he was very helpful with a lad from my department who was called up for the FDNY. He had done well, he was #2 in his class and is assigned to engine 84.

I'll look forward to your response.

Take care,

Art
At 9:12am on April 22, 2008, Julie Simmons said…
I just wanted to let you know that Sheila has done some excellent Photoshop work on one of the pictures you submitted to us..... but man did we have a good laugh first :)
At 7:30pm on April 13, 2008, Art Zern said…
Danny,

Thanks for your reply, didn't make it to Indy this year with a very busy schedule. I was sorry to miss it. I am curious anout your adventures in Latin America. Tell me more..
Art
At 7:01pm on April 13, 2008, Art Zern said…
Danny,

We met in NO while setting-up a "rural" water supply system. Better late than never....thanks for your knowledge, expertise and dedication. I hope you and my other friends with the FDNY IMT are well.

Art
At 8:44am on March 18, 2008, Mark Lafountain said…
Any plans to take more classes at the Academy in the near future?

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service