Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Joe McClelland's Comments

Comment Wall (27 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 11:35am on February 6, 2011, Paul Combs said…
Thanks, Joe!!
At 6:49pm on January 15, 2010, Jon Kucharski said…
Hey Im finally on this thing. Just replied the the friend request, still gotta get use to this, I like it but think i can get alot more from it with some more time one it
At 2:23pm on July 7, 2009, Jeff Clayton said…
http://www.nfpa.org/aboutthecodes/AboutTheCodes.asp?DocNum=1407&cookie%5Ftest=1

Joe,
This may help your quest, if you read it...all of it (it will be tough), you will probably find it educational and eye-opening.
My apologies if this is a document you have already read.

Stay safe,
Jeff
At 7:48pm on May 4, 2009, Arthur C. Rauch said…
We did the Light em' and fight em' with the Garden Homes Academy. I will make that inquiry for you. Also I did get my resume to Alex Griff. Hopefullly if I get my application, can I use you as a reference?
At 8:36am on May 4, 2009, Arthur C. Rauch said…
Joe, I can probably get you in the E.M.T. side. That is what I'm doing now. Have not taught any fire classes yet. Hoping to when they get the internship program up and running. We missed you last weekend and IFSI.
At 8:00pm on April 24, 2009, Arthur C. Rauch said…
What is it you are looking to do?
At 10:23pm on April 23, 2009, Rob Cannon said…
I won't be on the IFSI training grounds. I am taking Leadership and Pump Operator. Keep in touch and let me know if you want meet up for some food or what not.
At 10:13pm on April 22, 2009, Rob Cannon said…
Hey Joe how have you been? Anything new? I moved back to the area (for several reasons, nothing bad). I am going down to fire college, if you're going, maybe we can meet up and grab an adult beverage and chat.

Stay Safe Brother!

PTB-EGH

Rob
At 1:21am on January 19, 2009, Rob Cannon said…
Joe this sound familiar? Haha!

"Alsip minor alarm, Alsip minor alarm..."
At 4:01pm on January 13, 2009, Rob Cannon said…
Hey thanks and look forward to it!
At 5:42pm on January 12, 2009, Art Zern said…
Hey Joe,

It was great to meet you today. Thanks for your input. Keep the faith.

Art
At 6:18pm on January 10, 2009, Rob Cannon said…
Do you teach at IFSI Fire College? You taught one of my classes a couple years ago. If this is you, I believe we talked about our depts. being in the burbs of chicago and on the same frequency. Ha!

"Semper Vigilante"

-Rob
At 10:44pm on December 17, 2008, Art Zern said…
Joe,

Thanks for joining the IFSI group. Please feel free to start or add to discussions. I have enjoyed reading your posts on the CSF discussions.

Art
At 6:56pm on November 23, 2008, Jim Mason said…
Nice post on CSF (Common Sense Firefighting). It's a page for decision making on the fire ground. You're welcome to join it and you'll get the notifictions on the new discussions. I see we're qlomst nieghbors here in Chgo land. I was on Oak Lawn for about 6 years - I left for Chgo about 16 years ago
At 4:19pm on October 8, 2008, Tim Olk said…
Thanks Bro Always Nice To Get Some Feed Back
At 11:39am on October 8, 2008, brenda farlow said…
Joe,

Thanks. It was a good weekend all around. Thanks for letting me participate. I would like to be more involved in the future so if you have use for me....let me know.

Brenda
At 9:30pm on October 7, 2008, Brotherhood Instructors, LLC said…
Joe,

Thanks for the add bro. Hope all is well in the SW burbs. Let us know if you need a hand with anything for your regional class. It sounds like it is going to be a big hit!
At 2:26pm on August 28, 2008, Jared Bertsche said…
i've been good..def been too long..i'll be there in nov..i've been up riding in posen a few times next time i'll have to give you a call n see if ur working..stay safe bro..
At 2:19pm on August 23, 2008, Jared Bertsche said…
hey bro..just thought i'd see how you've been and whats new..hope things are going well..stay safe brother
At 8:05pm on April 24, 2008, Ed Dagdick said…
Hope all is going well for you. See you Saturday @ FSI?

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service