Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Training Officers Mutual Aid Group Discussions (20)

← Back to Training Officers Mutual Aid Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire Instructor or Training Officer

How many of you would rather be a Instructor and still be a front line Firefighter, or a 8 to 5 Training Officer. As I get older I think ab…

Started by Brian Spini

5 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Brian Spini

Better training info

Good afternoon fellas, I hope you are all well. I have a question; I am getting rid of the Working Fire Dvd's we use and I am looking for s…

Started by Joe McClelland

3 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Carrie Miller w/ Rapid Fire

Officers Training

Brothers, Looking for some ideas for Officers and Instructor Training for my FOOLS chapter. Almost all of the FOOLS training in the area ha…

Started by Adam Bean

7 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Carrie Miller w/ Rapid Fire

Emotional Intelligence and Mental Markers

I am doing some research on the above and I would like to hear from anyone who has experience with either Emotional Intelligence training o…

Started by Scott Thompson

2 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Scott Thompson

head first ladder slide prop

It seems to me that at one time I saw some pictures somewhere of a head-first ladder slide prop. It looked fairly easy to make, not too hig…

Started by Tom Kiurski

0 Aug 11, 2008

In the fire house training material. What do you have?

What in house training material does your department provide? We have the current Delmar Firefighters Hand Book and a set of IFSTA books. W…

Started by Jay Michael

5 Jun 26, 2008

What Keeps You Up at Night?

If you could pick one subject area that you are affraid your people dont have enough up to date information on, what would it be? -I worry…

Started by Forest Reeder

17 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Drew Smith

Top Issues in Training 2008

What are the 5 top issues facing you this year in training. If you've identified any solutions for your top 5, please share them to help ot…

Started by Forest Reeder

20 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Forest Reeder

Are We Making a Difference?

How do you personally or in your department quantify or qualify your training program? How is success measured? What performance indicators…

Started by Forest Reeder

5 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Joel Thacker

The TO Mutual Aid Group

I thought this would be a great place to post request for training related requests, post thoughts and ideas, share successes and failures.…

Started by Forest Reeder

0 Mar 4, 2008

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service