Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

I was the person that worked the party in the Zebra room the day of the Fire. I will never forget that day or that night as long as I live or things that took place after.. I believe the families deserve to know what happened that night.. The TRUTH NEEDS to be told.. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this discussion.. Ask any questions you like.

Views: 4460

Replies to This Discussion

After reviewing and dissecting the official documented summary report and while not having access (to date) to other official reports I would like to review, I have completed my analysis regarding the fire origin and spread. I have documented areas needing further exploration using current investigation technologies not available historically.

I also have some questions with regards to the documented cause of the fire, theory dismissals and witness interview accounting. I will address these issues during the appropriate time and form as this inquiry proceeds.

While in total agreement with others who remain open minded as to the historical investigation and the implications presented, we all need to take into account the period in time and technologies available to those qualified investigators.

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service