Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Haz-Mat Discussions (4)

← Back to Haz-Mat
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Operations Training

I have been asked to teach the annual operations refresher for the entire fire department, including fire police and EMS. Last year I found…

Started by Sunshine Lemme

0 Dec 16, 2009

Old Safes

Just FYI, Some antique safe were fitted with a binary chemical theft deterrent device. This generally consists of 2 glass vials of one cont…

Started by A.J. Clemmons

0 Apr 8, 2009

Ozone leak and ABEK filters

Hello forum mates, I need your help on a technical question. The safety manager of our local water treatment company has problems with th…

Started by Jetty Middelkoop

0 Oct 17, 2008

uniform sop

Hey guys, I am looking for anyone who might have a SOP at thier department regarding shorts being worn on duty, to calls, and etc. If you d…

Started by Pete Bendinelli

3 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Kelly Saunders

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service