Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Anthony Avillo's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Answers to high rise scenario 1 B 2. A -- out of falling glass zone -- note the pic…"

Anthony Avillo replied Jul 2, 2008 to scenario #5 -- high rise

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Anthony Avillo

"answers On my way to a BBQ and waiting for my wife and daughters to get reay so figu…"

Anthony Avillo replied May 26, 2008 to scenario #4 -- fire on essex st

6 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Scott S Bolduc

"here are the answers -- hope youse guys and gals did well 1. D Notifying your guys i…"

Anthony Avillo replied May 1, 2008 to Scenario #3 -- fire down the block

3 May 1, 2008
Reply by Anthony Avillo

"my feeling is that due to the fact that it is ordinary construction and the joists s…"

Anthony Avillo replied Apr 11, 2008 to Scenario #2: Multiple Dwelling Cellar Fire

11 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Moises Valdes

"OK, i'm back from indy here are the answers to this scenario will post a new one on…"

Anthony Avillo replied Apr 11, 2008 to Scenario #2: Multiple Dwelling Cellar Fire

11 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Moises Valdes

"dave maybe this was answered by the answer portion, but the point here is that the e…"

Anthony Avillo replied Mar 30, 2008 to row frame fire scenario

12 Mar 30, 2008

"OK ANSWERS TO SCENARIO #1 will get another scenario up asap advice here -- answers t…"

12 Mar 30, 2008

"if you were the only company there and no one else and fire was directly threatyenin…"

12 Mar 30, 2008

"you can always be a guest scenario writer too! Start it as a new discussion"

Anthony Avillo replied Mar 24, 2008 to row frame fire scenario

12 Mar 30, 2008

"cool that makes 10,000 i was going to make it essay type answer too, but i think it…"

Anthony Avillo replied Mar 24, 2008 to row frame fire scenario

12 Mar 30, 2008

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service