Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Our little group did the work we had to do over the weekend, and I'm here to tell you that the word was out around the country that the Beverly Hills Supper Club Survivors for Justice had made themselves heard. I was immediately asked what we had accomplished when I arrived for a shift at the firehouse this morning. It is all over the fire service news and blogs. We DID it gang! Now we wait...
I want to give an enormous thank you to everybody that could make it Saturday and/or Sunday and for lending their voice and signature to a movement that has been thirty-one years in the making. Now, maybe, just maybe, there will be justice for 165 (and more) lives. YOUR actions will not have been taken in vain.
Now, I want to ask you to "stay tuned", stay vigilant and keep up with the progress here on the Fire Engineering site. This isn't over by a long shot, but the BHSCSfJ group roared like a lion this week. Let's keep it up! Keep up with the news here, and be ready to take whatever action that needs to be taken. You can count on me making the trip if I need to...
Thanks again everybody. I have NEVER met a group so singularly focused on one objective in my life, and I am humbled to have been able to contribute in my own small way. You people are the finest people I have ever met, and I am proud to call you my friends.
Take care, and stay in touch,
Beau

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

We need to Thank each and everyone of you for your contributions, For without all of you we wouldn't be where we are now.With the help from all of you they are listening..All of our group are very special people. Thanks to all of you for the hard work and helping us all to become a family who cares for the same reason and purpose. All of you are the best!

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service