Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Hi guys,
I have recently posted a couple short videos I took while at the last convention and last week @ Indy. I hope that they will rekindle the spirits when they are needed. Click on the video section above to access them.
Greg "UL" Wild

FTM--PTB

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

Great video, thought it looked just like the one we took, then I realized why. We were standing right in front of you (the guy with the sunglasses, the two tall dudes with cameras, and the little guy with the socker hat...lost a bet). What a great time, and our flying monkey stuff sold like hot-cakes, will make sure to bring more next year. Thanks for the post, all the pipes and dums make my hair stand on end......coolest thing ever.
Nemo
FTM-PTB-RFB
To the brothers in Indy.......

All I can say is WOW! Great Bash, good times at the pumper pull and top notch hospitality from everyone I met. Thanks for all that you all do for the 30,000 of us that invaded your city for the week. Can't wait for next year! Can anyone from the INDY Metro FOOLS let me know where I can buy some more Bash shirts? The ones I bought are already being eyed for thievery at the station. UL-nice video!

Stay safe,
Brian
Brian,

shawn grass from Indy Metro here. email me at Chia298@aol.com about the Bash shirts. give me the sizes and I'll get them in the mail for you. Thanks for coming this year!!!!!

Shawn Grass

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2021   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service