Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

G******** Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

The last couple of years have been a real roller coaster for my wife, family and I. From finances, health issues, schedules, family and extended family.

I pondered for awhile the question, Why?

When I look to the Lord's word for encouragement, I realized that all of the prophets, disciples and followers, were not void of trials - but were cast into the midst of them. Again I ask why? Then I have to ask myself, why would someone want to follow Christ, if that meant that your life would be full of trials/

Coming to the knowledge of Christ and accepting him as your savior, is not the golden ticket to an easy and prosperous life. It is, however, the guarantee that you will never be alone, never be forgotten and never be abandoned. It is an inner peace, knowing that no matter what the circumstances the He is in fact in control and that all these things are ultimately for His glory.

Be encouraged to share your trials and struggles with believers and non-believers. Allow them to go through the journey with you if like. But always, keep Christ at the center of attention, because He is always the reason for our hope and the source of our joy.

Be safe out there and keep the faith strong.

Koll

Views: 56

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2019   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service