Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Chris Piepenburg's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Whenever someone posts about what their RIT carries I always see chainsaw or rotary…"

Chris Piepenburg replied May 1, 2008 to RIT Kit

16 May 20, 2008
Reply by Will Anderson

"Neil, Are you carrying all of the associated hoses for the EBBS and quickfill, how…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 30, 2008 to RIT Kit

16 May 20, 2008
Reply by Will Anderson

"Wow...seems like everyone has a different problem. I my mind I wish everyone would g…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 20, 2008 to Fire Based EMS

22 May 15, 2008
Reply by J.D. Tehle

"Scott, I agree 100%!! I think things are going to start to move fast and once peopl…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 20, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Scott Richardson

"Curt, a bunch of us bought our helmets a couple of years ago and had the same proble…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 18, 2008 to Leather helmets

51 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Becknell

"If you are looking for a true leather helmet the Paul Conway is not it. The American…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 17, 2008 to Leather helmets

51 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Becknell

"Scooter, I know it is hard to let go of some of the guys who have been around since…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 14, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Scott Richardson

"Kelby, The way I look at things is that we cannot rely on a certain company to act…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 11, 2008 to Why does RIT receive attention so late in the game?

34 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Lisa Fairfield

"Mr Dixon, I have been in the fire service for 13 years and have been a medic on an…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 11, 2008 to Fire Based EMS

22 May 15, 2008
Reply by J.D. Tehle

"Thank you both for your replies....I would like to hear from as many folks as I can.…"

Chris Piepenburg replied Apr 1, 2008 to Fire Based EMS

22 May 15, 2008
Reply by J.D. Tehle

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service