Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike Walker's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh heavens yes. Storz are very problematic in drafting. In fact we avoid Storz coupl…"

Mike Walker replied Nov 25, 2008 to Drafting

8 Jan 4, 2009

"Well said. I think the point Dusty, and many of you are making is the day of the wee…"

Mike Walker replied Nov 12, 2008 to Training on Sunday's

68 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"Oh Good Goobly Goo! Why does this topic come up so often? Hell yes there is a differ…"

Mike Walker replied Nov 8, 2008 to The Only Difference

29 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"Every day is a training day. Make it part of your daily routine, they'll get used to…"

Mike Walker replied Nov 5, 2008 to Training on Sunday's

68 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"Dave, I would love to see your sop as well. I will have to wait a few days to give…"

Mike Walker replied Oct 1, 2008 to Commendation Bars on Class A uniforms

15 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Rick

"I like using a voice amp anytime I'm part of a training class using SCBA's. We get o…"

Mike Walker replied Sep 26, 2008 to VOICE AMPLIFIERS

1 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Mike Walker

"Thanks Frank How long have you guys been using this rope? Is there any reason why y…"

Mike Walker replied Sep 24, 2008 to Hailing for Halyard Information

9 Sep 24, 2008

"Thanks Gary, I"ll check out CMC's web site."

Mike Walker replied Sep 23, 2008 to Hailing for Halyard Information

9 Sep 24, 2008

"Thanks for replying sal and Gary Gary, is the synthetic rope you all use a braided…"

Mike Walker replied Sep 23, 2008 to Hailing for Halyard Information

9 Sep 24, 2008

"Thanks for the reply Brent Does your department have a policy about how often the h…"

Mike Walker replied Sep 22, 2008 to Hailing for Halyard Information

9 Sep 24, 2008

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service