Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Larry Lasich's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the shape of things to come.  Every year, the average age of the volunteer p…"

Larry Lasich replied Mar 2, 2011 to Avon, Illinois-First Responders Shut Down

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by samantha atchley

"I shamelessly stole these clips for a class that I gave on PPA.  In fact, I stole th…"

Larry Lasich replied Feb 13, 2011 to Be Careful with PPV-Good Video

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"I would like to point out that some fire boards up here spend most of their time tel…"

Larry Lasich replied Feb 12, 2011 to Peyton turns to neighbors after volunteer firefighters bail-discussion.

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich

"Chief, while I agree that you have no impact unless you stick around, my first thoug…"

Larry Lasich replied Feb 11, 2011 to Peyton turns to neighbors after volunteer firefighters bail-discussion.

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich

"http://community.fireengineering.com/forum/topic/show?commentId=121...       http://…"

Larry Lasich replied Jan 20, 2011 to Uniform Shorts In The Fire Service

2 Jan 23, 2011

"Never heard of it, but I like it A LOT!"

Larry Lasich replied Jan 17, 2011 to Training resources

6 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Adam Miller

"If you mean the Fire and Emergency Training Network (FETN), then yes and there is a…"

Larry Lasich replied Jan 17, 2011 to Training resources

6 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Adam Miller

"The live ins are just that. The station is their residence. They get whatever chance…"

Larry Lasich replied Dec 28, 2010 to Volunteers living in the station

11 Feb 2, 2011

"We allow live ins after their training is finished and they are through with probati…"

Larry Lasich replied Dec 28, 2010 to Volunteers living in the station

11 Feb 2, 2011

"Mike, are you thinking of a Type 3 or a short wheel base, short turning radius, stru…"

Larry Lasich replied Dec 21, 2010 to Urban Interface Engines

5 Dec 23, 2010

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service