Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Kevin Nowicki's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Shawn- I have been fortunate enough to have worked for a progressive fire chief, wh…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Dec 17, 2009 to PT on shift?

15 Dec 26, 2009

"Andrew- This looks like a great concept, however, it seems like it would be awkward…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Dec 3, 2009 to VVS Vertical Ventilation Step -New Invention/ Product

5 Dec 9, 2009

"TERMINATION is the only option."

Kevin Nowicki replied Oct 4, 2009 to Improper Conduct by a senior officer

10 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Eric Hackett

"Vincent, I've found that the warthog is the blade to have for most jobs. As I'm sur…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Sep 5, 2009 to Vent saw blades

5 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Jim Collins

"Tim, It takes approximately 20 minutes for your body to absorb 8 ounces of water. I…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Sep 5, 2009 to Fire Training & Dehydration

4 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by John K. Murphy

"Erik, The post by Micheal Bricault makes the most sense to me. He states that the e…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Aug 20, 2009 to Fire Dept. Ambulance Firefighting Tools

20 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Stacy, I couldn't agree more with my good friend Larry. As usual, he is spot on for…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Aug 19, 2009 to Tactics and hoseline choice

13 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Pascal Marchand

"The one thing I can tell you about leadership is it has absolutely nothing to do wit…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Jul 22, 2009 to Poor Leadership

18 Apr 13, 2011

"Hey Shawn- When you were a kid and you wanted to make friends, what did you do? You…"

Kevin Nowicki replied May 6, 2009 to Public Relations

13 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Shawn Tibbitts

"Sure I can tell you where to find a lot of great training! If it's me.......I'm goin…"

Kevin Nowicki replied Mar 25, 2009 to Unique Trainings

3 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service