Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Scott Richardson's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Darren, Do you have examples of your department surveys? I would like to see if we…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 28, 2008 to Training Needs

19 May 2, 2008
Reply by G. Douglas Webb

"Hey Alex, Your examples are a few very good examples of why history is a double edg…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 27, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Scott Richardson

"Using this roll technique works very well in open areas and stairwells. It also work…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 23, 2008 to Roll Technique

31 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Greg Sharp

"Mr. Odenwald, A great place to start is to develop your personal need assessment, t…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 21, 2008 to Training Needs

19 May 2, 2008
Reply by G. Douglas Webb

"The beauty of the system is the leadership of the team gets to make those decisions,…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 20, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Mr. Dixon, It sounds like your problems are similar in nature to many of the other…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 20, 2008 to Fire Based EMS

22 May 15, 2008
Reply by J.D. Tehle

"Hey Chris, I think you will see some pretty big changes now that the merger voting…"

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Hey John, Thanks for the encouraging words. We just finished a consolidation study…"

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Mr Dixon: I am sorry to hear there is so much animosity in your department between…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 19, 2008 to Fire Based EMS

22 May 15, 2008
Reply by J.D. Tehle

"I like the last line Bob; A strong leader should be the first one to take responsibi…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 19, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service