Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike France's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Next year they need to get Art Goodrich and Bill Greenwood  up here , these guys up…"

Mike France replied Jun 16, 2011 to First Day at NYS Chiefs

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

"Day 2 , Met Bobby Halton and shake his hand, took Chief lasky's class and was blown…"

Mike France replied Jun 16, 2011 to First Day at NYS Chiefs

6 Jun 23, 2011

"All i can say is this is not good . I understand people and businessis are looking t…"

Mike France replied Jun 13, 2011 to LP Gas Powered Lawn Equipment

2 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Carlisle

"Jason- did they mark the door ?, i have seen this before and you are right about for…"

Mike France replied Jun 13, 2011 to The Door to Nowhere

2 Jun 15, 2011

"Present them with their helmet and Shield"

Mike France replied Jun 4, 2011 to Ex Captain Gift Ideas

4 Nov 1, 2011

"Here he never be able to be a firefighter ever again, , but i do agree with you on t…"

Mike France replied Jun 3, 2011 to Eradicating the Scumbags; Restoring Trust.

2 Jun 4, 2011

"happens all the time , i was young once and eager , now that i am older i just go wi…"

Mike France replied Jun 2, 2011 to How Many Things Can You Find That Bother You?

7 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Arthur Garcia

"Responding to a MA call and the Asst. Chief's of that district not wanting to take c…"

Mike France replied Jun 1, 2011 to How Many Things Can You Find That Bother You?

7 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Arthur Garcia

"Mike thanks alot , got your email and we are working thru to do this the right way  "

Mike France replied May 24, 2011 to 2 in 2 out Help

5 May 24, 2011

"Any and all info Mike would help with this"

Mike France replied May 20, 2011 to 2 in 2 out Help

5 May 24, 2011

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service