Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Sample Title (487)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire Safety issues in Indian building's

Everyone is aware that fire can happen at any time anywhere, it does not need specific time and place to happen, it only needs three things…

Started by Shivkant

0 Jan 30, 2018

Are You Ready as an Incident Commander when your Firefighters "Press Their MAYDAY Button"?

BY: Joe Pronesti While relaxing one Sunday in my easy chair watching my favorite team the Green Bay Packers, a commercial came on for a pop…

Started by Joseph Pronesti

3 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Alfred

IFSTA FAE EXAM 2017

The State of Illinois has gone to the IFSTA FAE exam test from our own State run tests. Does anyone have any current study guides or tips f…

Started by Joe McClelland

0 Oct 31, 2017

IFSTA FAE EXAM

The State of Illinois has gone to the IFSTA FAE exam test from our own State run tests. Does anyone have any current study guides or tips f…

Started by Joe McClelland

0 Oct 31, 2017

Exterior and Interior Operations, Fire Behavior

I was recently having a discussion with a member of another FD and during this discussion we began talking about a call in the past (as you…

Started by Ron Becknell

0 Oct 25, 2017

new officer goals

What goals would you consider as a new officer?

Started by Jason Sorgen

1 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Thomas D. Kuglin Jr.

Farewell to extinguish the traditional the current

Farewell to extinguish the traditional the current     To whom it may concern We have a new system suppresses all major fires and it is pat…

Started by Dr.mostafa elnhrawy

0 Jan 9, 2017

Carmody Combustable Hazards training kit

We have a Carmody Combustible Hazards training kit that we found in our training locker and we would really like to use it. The problem is…

Started by Chris Steeves

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Glen Carter

Pump panel flow meters?

Can anyone tell me why we would NOT put flow meters on our engine's pump panels along with pressure gauges? We do a lot of math in our head…

Started by Thorpe Logemann

1 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Todd "Walt" Walton

Portable training maze specification

As I am currently involved in forming a new training program, for my department, i came across with the task of planning and building a new…

Started by Nikas Konstantinos

1 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Todd "Walt" Walton

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service