Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Attached is the response from KY governor Beshears that was just received. There will be further review, it's just a start, but I hope that it will be taken seriously and justice will prevail. Thanks to all that have helped get the ball rolling. We could not have made it this far without your outstanding support and aid.

Views: 217

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it looks like we can be cautiously optimistic. But, we must also remain vigilant. We must keep pushing and pushing until justice is done. There are at least one-hundred sixty-five reasons why...
Congratulations Group! The State of Kentucky has LISTENED to us; the question remains though; did they HEAR us?
Only Time Will Tell...
Congrats! I am pleased that the hard work that has been done over the years have paid off. KY has taken the first step to the completion of the tragedy and as a group we need to keep the progress moving forward. The facts are very clear with what actually happened that day and I pray that this does get a fair shake.
Excellent job!

Todd McKee
Yes, congratulations BHSC Group and especially the survivors and families of those who lost their lives that night. With today’s advancements in scientific testing and computer modeling, scientific answers should be able to address many of the questions posed during the study of this incident.
Beau and all of the people involved in the re-investigation of the Beverly Hills Supper Club fire, Congrats on the positive letter from the Governor in reponse to your findings. It appears that the concern that this fire was arson has been validated and hopefully now it will get the attention and investigation it truly deserves. I know the families, survivors, and people who are passionate about justice appreciated all the dedication and hard work you all put in. Good luck with the rest of the process and hopefully justice will prevail...
What a disappointment that the governor chose not to reopen the investigation. I feel any lay person could have handled this more professionally.

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service