Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Randy Schmitz's Comments

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 6:43pm on August 21, 2013, Pablo Cifuentes Vidal said…

Hi randy, I am a volunteer firefighter in Chile and I would like you send me training videos, etc for extrication. or anything other material for training. I would greatly appreciate it. Mi mail direction is pabloxis_92@hotmail.com Regards!

At 6:14pm on April 19, 2012, Karen Gowans said…

Hi Randy

This website is terrific.  I am wondering if you can assist me with something.  I am curious if you have any Claims Adjusters in your network that have experience with large fire losses.  I am a recruiter and I have a client that would like to hire a Senior Property Adjuster that can handle a large fire loss with total confidence.  Know any claims adjusters?  I have attached a description fo one of the positions that is available.Senior%20Claims%20Advisor%20%28Property%29%20Job%20Description.docx

At 11:43am on October 14, 2009, Wayne Benner Jr said…
Randy,
Thanks for the DVD on Hybrid very cool video on which I let me crew take a look at.. Well put together.

Again Thanks for the help in the Battery disconnect situation.

Stay safe brother and keep up the great work in the extrication world.
At 11:55am on October 7, 2009, Andrew Brassard said…
Hey brother, thanks for the add.

Stay Safe,
Andrew
At 1:09pm on September 23, 2009, Wayne Benner Jr said…
Welcome to the Group "Canadian Eh" its great having you aboard.

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service