Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

John K. Murphy's Comments

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 3:19pm on January 30, 2012, Christopher Huston said…

Thank you for your kind words regarding my article "Owning Training". -chris

At 2:28pm on January 23, 2011, Shawn Crimmins said…

Tumwater is going great.  Keeping busy with the family and work.  I dont know if you heard or not but my mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.  She is currently going through chemo and doing pretty well considering.  We set a website up for her treatment. Feel free to leave a comment for her.  I hope everything is going well for you.  Moms page That is moms link.  Talk to you soon.

At 2:53pm on July 2, 2010, Michael Bricault (ret) said…
-John, we're in need of a really good labor lawyer here in Albuquerque. Do you travel or consult this far?
At 9:29am on April 12, 2010, michelle maher said…
I would just like to say thank you for the article.
At 9:52am on April 23, 2008, John K. Murphy said…
We are one big family

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service