Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Has anyone used The Fire Department Training Network training materials. Wondering if there content is worth while? 

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you mean the Fire and Emergency Training Network (FETN), then yes and there is a bunch of great fire, IC  and ems stuff.

Larry,

The web site www.fdtraining.com

Never heard of it, but I like it A LOT!
-Larry, the FDTN is an outstanding resource. My FD uses their material and curriculum and has sent several of our instructors to receive Train the Trainer classes from them; particularly the Self Rescue courses which we have put all 800 firefighters thru. FDTN is like Navy SEAL training for the Fire Service. They do an outstanding job and it has been my distinct honor to be associated with them. You won't be disappointed.
Something new to me!!  Looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks to everyone for commenting. I just ordered some content and will let you know how it is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service