Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Good day boys and girls.
I have a question/favor to ask.
My department just got FireHouse software for records and reporting. For those of you that already use it, I am sure you remember how overwhelming all the options were. Well, I am there.

Does anyone have any 'cheat sheets', or any other avenues of learning what the training section has or can do? I know, I am taking the lazy way out of this, but I any help would be great. Anything that can be emailed would be great or any place to get this type of info will be a great help.

Thanks for your help and time,
Joe

Views: 1324

Replies to This Discussion

We have it all on power point if you are interested. Our chief decided to put all the power points on our network drive so everyone had access at all times to view. It cover a majority of the program. Let me know if this interests you..
Paul. That interests me very much. Is it able to be sent in an email, or if it must be mailed, I will repay for shipping.

Thank you very much,
Joe
Joe. I am happy to throw my Training Officer (Al) under the bus. As you know, we are all willing to share what works & what doesn't. Al uses Firehouse very well and has delegated some of the records & reporting to the company officers. Al would be a great lead person for you. He's on days or you can get a hold of me at the station on gold. Stay safe bro.
Ed
Great Ed. Thank you so much. I will call you soon. How is the little firefighter doing? Is she liking it over there? Be safe and see you soon.
Joe, all is well & thanks for asking. Last 6 of probation @ Sta.3, HOPEFULLY, keeping head above water, listening & learning. Lot's of good people their to give her direction. Good luck with the FireHouse stuff, great tool & endless potential. Hope to see you in March for L/F
Ed
Dear Paul,
I am interested in your Firehouse Software PP-is there a way to view?
Thank you.
Ron
If you have any specific type questions, I have been using firehouse for many years now and I am the admin for my current department. I have set up firehouse from the beginning and worked with it on a daily basis for several years now. Shoot me an email if you need any specific help.
Paul, I too would be inyerested in the PPT. Is it possible to e-mail? If not have you ever tried using www.yousendit.com? It works really well for large files and yes is fire dept approved....it's free!

Stay Safe

Sincerely,
P.J.
pnorwood@easthavenfire.com

Pabel Troche said:
We have it all on power point if you are interested. Our chief decided to put all the power points on our network drive so everyone had access at all times to view. It cover a majority of the program. Let me know if this interests you..
Paul, I would be interested in your power point also. Apparently there are several of us who need some assistance with this software. Thanks in advance.

Randy

Pabel Troche said:
Paul,
I am wondering if you are still willing to send me your PowerPoint on the Firehouse software you said your department made. It would be a huge help.

Thank you,
Joe
truckie45@sbcglobal.net
Check Out Yahoo Firehouse Group

This sounds like a God send. I have been developing the training for our department for the past 5 months.  I have several powerpoints and helpguides/cheatsheets specific to our needs.  How can I get your powerpoints?

FF M. Waldron

Pabel Troche said:

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service