Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Paul J De Bartolomeo's Comments

Comment Wall (16 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 8:53pm on October 9, 2009, Jeff Bergstrom said…
Hi Paul any good training coarse's coming up soon
At 12:30pm on August 26, 2009, Peter F. Kertzie said…
Thank you very... Your comments are appreciated. This sucks!
At 10:53am on May 5, 2009, Pat Nichols said…
OK I will talk to Steve. Hopefully, it won't be a whole year before we see each other again. Stay safe.
At 7:26pm on April 13, 2009, Jason Hoevelmann said…
Paul,
Right back at you. It is nice to have these discussions and to learn from others and to take back and discuss at the kitchen table. Stay safe up there in NY and take care.
At 2:38pm on April 13, 2009, Jason Hoevelmann said…
Hey, Paul, do you guys still use written log books or is it all computerized? Referring to daily logging of activities and alarms? We are possibly going to all computerized, not a popular decision so I am just curious.
At 9:27am on January 25, 2009, Jim Mason said…
By the way Paul
Thanks for joining CSF (Common Sense Firefighting). It's a leadership and fire ground decison making page on the site. Jump into any of the discussions at any time. there are alwasy good ones going on. If you're going to FDIC we're having a meet on Tuesday nite of that week at a local bar at about 7 pm. Everyone is welcome
Jim Mason
Chgo FD
At 1:31pm on January 22, 2009, Jim Mason said…
Mike
Your message about the Rock training some how got cut off. It must have been operator error on my part. I remember you. That was a good time. I hope all is good with you and yours.
Jim Mason
Chgo FD
At 5:00pm on November 15, 2008, Jay Blake said…
Paul, thanks for leaving a comment, I will be there. Look forward to meeting you.

Jay
At 7:36pm on July 3, 2008, SUE SHEPHERD said…
Hi Paul!
You mean you didn't recognize the gray silhouette of me? I think it looks just like me! I enjoyed meeting you, too. Let me know what I can help you out with regarding your workouts. I'd be glad to do what I can. Maybe you and Roy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y can work out together!

Sue
At 6:48pm on June 7, 2008, Brian Grace said…
Paul, sorry for the delay in responding, no, i am not related to Pat Grace, the name sounds familiar, but I have never met him. After leaving Long Island 20 year ago, It sure is good hearing from some brothers from the North East, stay safe and I hope that fine neighborhood of Harlem is as beautiful as I remember...
At 8:16pm on June 3, 2008, Russ Chapman said…
Paul
Good day, did some great things. Engine Ops tomarrow, boy do I ache!!!!
At 4:42pm on June 3, 2008, Rusty Ricker said…
I had talked to Ed, just confirming you're in for July...
At 7:25am on June 2, 2008, Rusty Ricker said…
Paul, drop me an email Brother, President@NEFOOLS.org.

Rusty...
At 10:44pm on May 16, 2008, Stephen Florian said…
let me know when your coming out any time you want to is good for me just give me a heads up and ill help you any way i can
At 8:47am on May 15, 2008, Stephen Florian said…
be bart whats up you taking care of joe
At 8:23pm on April 24, 2008, Ron Smith (a.k.a. G-Ron) said…
Hey Pauly,
What's up Bro?

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service