Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

hello, trying to find out about forcible entry to these's new ebs vacant building door's and window's . i work for a urban fire dept. and we are seeing more of these's system's being installed around our district.i took my crew to preplan some of these's structures and found that,we may have sirius issues to gain entry to normal firefighting attack and egress point's can somebody help out a brother in need.. thanks a brother in need............

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much money do you have to spend and how much time do you have to soften the building up? If money is no object and you have to open it up in a hurry, there is some good electric and hydrolic "big boy toys" that your truckies can use to blow open doors, gates and cut window bars.

A real good rule that I have picked up is: You can do something quickly, cheaply or easily. PICK TWO!
Send me your email address and I'll send you some info I have in pdf format on these systems. dubree.douglas@rigov.org
thanks doug for responding to my problem, you can send that information to e-mail pnc359@aol.com once again thank u for your time and be safe. brother in need

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service