Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

A friend of mine from my old department, in Alabama, is looking for some good Veh Ex instructional videos. He's looking for something that is fairly up to date and may even include some Hybrid or All-Electric info. If anyone has any info, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks

Views: 1411

Replies to This Discussion

Ben,
Give me your mailing address
I just finished putting together a hybrid response learning program DVD.

I'll send it out to you
Randy Schmitz
Randy,
My name is Kevin Hagan and I am a lieutenant with my local department incharge of extrication. I would greatly appreciate any information that anyone has on Hybrid vehicles as we have a dealership in our district with numerous Hybrid vehicles any little bit helps.
Thank you

Kevin Hagan
khagan7937@hotmail.com
Randy, sorry for the late response. Thanks for the offer. Email me at marler98@yahoo.com and I'll get my address to you. I appreciate the help, Brother. Stay low. FTM-PTB
Kevin
You will find a lot of info on airbags, hybrids and vehicle fires on

www.midsouthrescue.org

Feel free to email me if you need help
Lee,
Thank you very much that was a very helpful site for my upcoming drill. Thanks again.

Kevin Hagan
khagan7937@hotmail.com
KEVIN: I just joined this group. I am sending you several manufactures guides on hybrids. Hope they will help

Kevin Hagan said:
Randy,
My name is Kevin Hagan and I am a lieutenant with my local department incharge of extrication. I would greatly appreciate any information that anyone has on Hybrid vehicles as we have a dealership in our district with numerous Hybrid vehicles any little bit helps.
Thank you

Kevin Hagan
khagan7937@hotmail.com
Randy,

Sorry it took so long but I did recieve the manuals and they were very informative thank you. A lot of information to take in. Thanks again.

Kevin
Hey Randy if you still get on here and have that hybrid vehilce learning program I am interested.
Thanks,
Seth Holibaugh
my email is sholibaugh@ci.albion.mi.us

Randy Schmitz said:
Ben,

I'll send it out to you
Randy Schmitz
I could use any type of training video for extrication I am a newly appointed extricication instructor for my department
DEAR ALL
I`M A CHILEAN FF AND EXTRICATION INSTRUCTOR.
IN CHILE 100% OF FIRE SERVICE IS VOLUNTEER, AND ALSO WE DO NOT HAVE TOO MUCH RESOURCES.
I`LL BE VERY GLAD TO RECIVE YOUR VIDEOS, SPECIALLY DEALING WITH NEW TECHNOLOGIES (HYBRIDS, ELECTRICS, ETC..)
MY E MAIL ADDESS IS firediver1@gmail.com
BY THE WAY, NEXT JANUARY 2010 WE WILL PERFORM OUR FIRST INTERNATIONAL FIRE AND RESCUE SUMMIT, LET ME INVITE YOU TO VISIT OUR SITE www.cifr.cl
IF YOU WANT TO KONOW SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT CHILE AND OUR FIRE SERVICES PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO BE IN TOUCH
A BIG HUG
try checking with T.A.R.S..org think thats the web for the Tennessee Association of Rescue Squads its up to date and pretty detailed with the hybrids also
Randy:
Can you also send me a copy if it is possible?
My address is Bfdgoat2@Verizon.net
Thanks Gary

Randy Schmitz said:
Ben,

I'll send it out to you
Randy Schmitz

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service