Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Kevin Reilly's Comments

Comment Wall (13 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 4:53pm on June 5, 2008, Kevin Reilly said…
Hey BB,
I have a few pictures from FDIC for you.
email me at kevin@FirefighterSafety.net.
Great to hear from you. Kev
At 4:21pm on June 5, 2008, BB Baker said…
who's got the pics of Sippy the super hero frm FDIC?
At 7:32am on May 9, 2008, Chris Fleming said…
Hey Kevin,
I finally got into "the community"! I think that's what folks said when they moved to Ridgewood. That's why I'm in Maine! I'm looking forward to exchanging info with all these smart guys. Stay safe and we'll see you for lobsters and beer this summer!
Chris Fleming
At 6:02pm on May 3, 2008, Mike Gagliano said…
Hey brother... It was good to hear from you on the CPTC chat the other day. My impression, from listening to everyone talk, is that you will one day be president or vice president of the organization. You and Rob would make a great team.

You said you had some info on Cyanide and Arythmeas. Any chance of getting the links, articles or ????

Mike
At 10:06pm on April 16, 2008, David Ebel said…
Please allow me to invite you to a site designed by responders for responders... the crew that is doing it is CISM multilevel trained and are there for the guys after the bad calls. It helps the responders that do not yet have a team or would be worried that they asking for help would be seen as weakness. Please join and share it when you can. As a chaplain with over 25 years of service to fire departments I am excited with it's potential to provide support.

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
Chaplain David Ebel Bakersfield, CA
At 11:15am on March 31, 2008, Phil Jose said…
Kevin,

Hope to see you at FDIC. Will you be there?

Phil, "TSG"
At 8:18pm on March 23, 2008, JOSEPH KOONCE said…
Kev, thanks for the heads up on the site. joined awhile ago. Never really looked into it before. will be doing alot more searching now. say high to Marr
At 12:09pm on March 21, 2008, John A. Van Doren said…
Hello Kevin. I am interested in the breathing techniques group, but wonder since you and I appear to be the only members where we should begin?
At 9:00pm on March 20, 2008, Jason Emery said…
Kevin,

How's business going? Just figured I drop you a line to see if you were able to get that sheetrock dust off of you from working so hard down in Hamden.....

Later,

Jay
At 3:27pm on March 20, 2008, Anthony Avillo said…
what's up bro
glad to have you aboard
check out the fireground strategies group
a place to talk strats and tactics and any other stuff that is on the agenda
stay safe out there
aa
At 11:36pm on March 19, 2008, Desmond Mayne said…
Kevin,
Its going well. Really busy. Three kids and all that. Also, I bought a portion of Williams Direct Dryers so I'm in it now, no turning back.
How is your business? Did Burnaby Fire ever get in touch with you on CO and rehab.? If not I'll give them a call back.

Des
At 12:24pm on March 19, 2008, Desmond Mayne said…
Kevin:

Frank was good enough to send me the link and invite. How have you been doing?

Des
At 6:45pm on March 17, 2008, Chris Pepler said…
Kevin,
I met you through Frank Ricci. A man of your caliber you probably don't remember me. I was wondering if you had anything that you wanted to contribute to the Flasover group that I just formed. hope to see you there.
Chris

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service